2013-2014 NBA Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Thought now was a good time to start this. Season and a lot of teams have a bunch of intriguing stories. The most obvious, may not be the most intriguing story is will the Miami Heat three-peat and will the this be the last time we see James, Wade and Bosh together?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SatelliteGuys

GO PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYERS WHO CAN PUT THE BALL IN THE HOOP A LOT MORE THAN THEY CAN GIVE UP TO OTHERS!

Too bad Oden is not completely healthy. IF he was, the Miami Heat could challenge the Bulls 72 win season. BUT, he will never be the same. He has too prove he can stay healthy.

Lakers idk
Clippers maybe
Heat for sure

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

2013-14 Predictions

1)Laker fan since 1968 but no playoffs this year. will they get 30 wins ?
2)but the Cav's will get back. hoping for a 5 seed.
3) heat vs clippers in the finals ?
4)if heat win it all LBJ stays another year.
5) D. Howard has more excuses...... for his lack of heart lol all the way to the bank

This could end up being massively stupid, but making some VERY BOLD PREDICTIONS:

1. Neither of last year's NBA finalists will get to the Conference Finals.

2. The Thunder are going to underachieve. I just don't buy into them this time.

Not sure what to make of the pistons this year. Overhauled the roster, could be a sixth seed, could miss the playoffs, they cant get off to the horrible starts they have the past few years

Not sure what to make of the pistons this year. Overhauled the roster, could be a sixth seed, could miss the playoffs, they cant get off to the horrible starts they have the past few years
like what they have done..... well not really..... think they got better.
Boston,Milwaukee,Atlanta go out of playoffs. imo so that opens 3 spots even if 1 does get in that leaves 2 one for you one for my Cav's.

agree with you could happen.
the healthiest of the big 4 get out of east. other teams have got better/deeper.
again..... other west teams have got better/deeper over the past 2 years

This could end up being massively stupid, but making some VERY BOLD PREDICTIONS:

You honestly think with Miami at full strength, someone from the East can beat them? Anyone can beat them?

Hmm... ok.

You honestly think with Miami at full strength, someone from the East can beat them? Anyone can beat them?

Hmm... ok.

they got pretty lucky to beat the spurs. they are good but not really great how many series did they sweep the past 3 years ?
nets bulls pacers all got better..... did the heat ? think not... oden beasley and the clock is ticking on LBJ he has yet to miss a bunch of games.

they got pretty lucky to beat the spurs. they are good but not really great how many series did they sweep the past 3 years ?
nets bulls pacers all got better..... did the heat ? think not... oden beasley and the clock is ticking on LBJ he has yet to miss a bunch of games.

Since when do you need to sweep to be great? Wow. The ONLY TEAM that ever came close to doing that in a championship year was the 'fo-fi-fo' Sixers of 1983.

The Nets? Really? That SAME Bulls team WITH a healthy Rose are oh-for in two series, losing 4-1 in both series. The Pacers, same the thing....oh-for.

But as Rey says...got embrace it.

images
:D

Since when do you need to sweep to be great? Wow. The ONLY TEAM that ever came close to doing that in a championship year was the 'fo-fi-fo' Sixers of 1983.

The Nets? Really? That SAME Bulls team WITH a healthy Rose are oh-for in two series, losing 4-1 in both series. The Pacers, same the thing....oh-for.

But as Rey says...got embrace it.

i just guessed and the answer is 0 so far. the last teams to 3 peat have all had 4 or 5 in the 12 series it takes to do so. they are good but would not beat the Lakers or (2)Bulls who 3 peated. imo

Threepete on the works for Miami started tonight!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.