2013-2014 NBA Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Green, NOOOOOOOO!!!..........I mean YESSSSSSSS!!! :p

The Celtics can't catch a break. IMO, it should have been a 5 second violation with 0.6 seconds left...Heat ball/Game ovah....but no, Green hits a desperation 3 at the buzzah!

I'm a Heat

images
:D
Aug. 23 1990
John "Hot Rod" Williams has no idea whether the Cleveland Cavaliers will match Miami's six-year, $18 million dollar offer sheet.
The 6-foot-11 power forward says, "As of right now, I'm a Heat."Restricted free agent Williams also confirmed Wednesday other teams have made him offers, while the Cavaliers' legal counsel refused to say whether the Cleveland team would match Miami's offer.
"It's great. I'm happy because I'll be able to give my kids everything, put them through good schools," Williams told the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/118745/HOT-ROD-READY-TO-BE-A-HEAT.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________
were you there for this ?
i have the video in my head of him saying "I'm a Heat"
a grown man saying that is funny to me. but it was sad too at the time as a Cav's Fan

Aug. 23 1990
John "Hot Rod" Williams has no idea whether the Cleveland Cavaliers will match Miami's six-year, $18 million dollar offer sheet.
The 6-foot-11 power forward says, "As of right now, I'm a Heat."Restricted free agent Williams also confirmed Wednesday other teams have made him offers, while the Cavaliers' legal counsel refused to say whether the Cleveland team would match Miami's offer.
"It's great. I'm happy because I'll be able to give my kids everything, put them through good schools," Williams told the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/118745/HOT-ROD-READY-TO-BE-A-HEAT.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________
were you there for this ?
i have the video in my head of him saying "I'm a Heat"
a grown man saying that is funny to me. but it was sad too at the time as a Cav's Fan

Wow you have a real good memory. Yep he did say that :D

Its safe to say the East sucks. The 4-5 Raps sit in the 7th spot in the East. whereas a 4-5 record gets you 12th in the West.

Its safe to say the East sucks. The 4-5 Raps sit in the 7th spot in the East. whereas a 4-5 record gets you 12th in the West.

Just like the last 2 years the only team that concerns me are the Pacers. Set aside the extreme difficulty of a 3 peat, It would be Miami's 4th trip in a row to the finals. It's going to be the hardest thing to overcome imo.

he got 50 mil
in CA after taxes about 22 mil clear...lol
_____________________________________________________________________-
It’s hard to defend the Los Angeles Lakers’ decision to re-sign Kobe Bryant through the 2015-1016 season for close to $50 million.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...-million-shows-salary-cap-is-ruining-nba.html

I don't get it either. You need pieces to get back into the thick of things. Over paying an old man isn't a step in the right direction. Is Kobe more interested in winning another championship or just making more money????

The Eastern conference sucks so much, that it's going to be hard to the Celtics to suck bad enough to get in the top 4 of the lottery.

The Knicks and Nets are terrible, no Derrick Rose in Chicago. Indiana and Miami are both going to win 60+ games.

The Blazers are off to a hot start, but who expects that to last?

This is the worst NBA season in recent memory to me.

The Eastern conference sucks so much, that it's going to be hard to the Celtics to suck bad enough to get in the top 4 of the lottery.

The Knicks and Nets are terrible, no Derrick Rose in Chicago. Indiana and Miami are both going to win 60+ games.

The Blazers are off to a hot start, but who expects that to last?

This is the worst NBA season in recent memory to me.

Indiana doing their best to get that home field advantage for the playoffs hehe. They feel it's their best shot against Miami but the HEAT don't really care about that since they've proven they can win on the road. Pacers don't seem to realize there are other factors to consider why this year would be their best shot to knock off the Heat, including any improvements the pacers have made for this season. It's going to be real hard to make a 4th straight trip to the finals. That is my concern and the only team I fear much like the last 3 seasons are the pacers. Even with Rose, Chicago can't beat the Heat and the Nets are a freaking joke....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts