2013-2014 NBA Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should the Chicago Bulls Sign LeBron James This Offseason? The King Will Opt Out, but Is the Windy City His Next Destination? http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chicago-bulls-sign-lebron-james-offseason-161500372--nba.html

The more than likely scenario is that he opts out and signs a 5 years extension AFTER this season because IF he signs now, it would have to include this year as year one. On of the many mistakes made by veteran NBA players in the current CBA.

I do not think he leaves Miami, but you can never say never...but Heat fans will worry about that bridge when the time comes.

Great win last night!

The more than likely scenario is that he opts out and signs a 5 years extension AFTER this season because IF he signs now, it would have to include this year as year one. On of the many mistakes made by veteran NBA players in the current CBA.

I do not think he leaves Miami, but you can never say never...but Heat fans will worry about that bridge when the time comes.

Great win last night!

if they win it all ........he stays another year. if not he's gone.

Clippers win a thriller in OT
score 4 points in 18 sec. thanks to a CP3 steal to to tie it up.

how do you like those t-shirts ?
always like playing more in a t-shirt, but it was nice putting on those jerseys with the school name. many decades ago lol

Pistons win another on the road, now if they can only find a way to win some home games :)

Must be short sleeve shirt day. Watched the Bulls-Nets game & I'm now watching the Thunder-Knicks game & they all wore/are wearing short sleeves over tank tops in both games(& did you see the ugly striped socks on the Nets?).

This is why I always said when he was with the lakers that I thought he was lazy. Guy doesn't seem to care and add to that he can't stay healthy. Bust......

Luol Deng is a real player and starter, hard for us to find. ;)

But he is an "old 28". That moron coach in Chicago rode Deng like a rented mule. He will be out of the league in 3 or 4 years because of all the wear and tear that idiot in Chicago put him through. I can understand 'standing on the shoulders of your best player' when you have alot of injuries...but they rode him to the ground.

He had recently rejected a 3 year, $30 million extension... IF Cleveland offers him somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 or $60 million for 4 or 5 years, he will take it. He knows this will be the last big money contract he will ever get.

no wonder i can never remember these trades

The Bulls acquired the right to the Sacramento Kings’ first-round pick, which is top-12 protected in 2014, top-10 protected from 2015-17 and then becomes a second-round pick if not used by then, and two second-round picks the Cavaliers had acquired from the Trail Blazers in 2015 and 2016.

Also, the Bulls have the right to swap their own 2015 first-round pick with the Cavaliers only in the case the Cleveland pick is between 15 and 30.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...ew-bynum-trade-bulls-20140106,0,4004271.story

Back in 1966, Cincinnati Red's owner Bill Dewitt pronounced Frank Robinson to be "an old 30" when he traded him away for Milt Pappas.

:doh::doh: Ugh! That was a bad trade. Probably the second worst trade ever in baseball history.

Status
Not open for further replies.