2013 NCAA Basketball Tournament

I knew this was coming...

You can't complain about Gonzaga and SOS, and tout FGCU at the same time. I'll wait for you to show me a prediction of them winning a game...

You knew this was coming because the BIGGEST issue you made about Miami's SOS was their loss to FGCU. Well guess what, they weren't as bad as YOU assumed them to be.

NEVER, EVER touted FGCU strength of schedule....EVER. I touted Gonzaga's LACK OF SOS and underserving of their #1 seeding.

You have to like FGC fight and Spirit in this and kind of root for the little school that started a few years ago :)

I played dumb?

I said: "You can't complain about Gonzaga and SOS, and tout FGCU at the same time. I'll wait for you to show me a prediction of them winning a game..."
You said: "NEVER, EVER touted FGCU strength of schedule....EVER. I touted Gonzaga's LACK OF SOS and underserving of their #1 seeding."

erm, I asked for a prediction of a win. RIF.

I played dumb?

I said: "You can't complain about Gonzaga and SOS, and tout FGCU at the same time. I'll wait for you to show me a prediction of them winning a game..."
You said: "NEVER, EVER touted FGCU strength of schedule....EVER. I touted Gonzaga's LACK OF SOS and underserving of their #1 seeding."

erm, I asked for a prediction of a win. RIF.

I have no prediction... but I have what YOU said and YOU INSINUATED:

Miami has 2 150-200 RPI losses, and also one @ FGCU. Those are bad enough to warrant being seeded under a 2 loss Gonzaga team where both losses were top 50, and neither at home.

Post #184

http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/294647-NCAA-Basketball-2012-13-Season/page31

YOU made it a big stink about losing to FGCU...and not ONLY did they get farther than most teams, they were never as bad as YOU ASS-UMED them to be.

So like I said, you can play dumb all you want..the fact remains, Gonzaga was way overrated...and you belittling FGCU and anyone that lost to them, has made you look foolish.

Miami needed a bogus tip call to advance over a middling B1G team - that's the beauty of the tournament. None of this matters now, but you won't leave it alone.

Guys enough with the BS. there's no need to bring members that are no longer part of this site into your discussion,so lets get back on topic please. thank you....

Can't believe I'm actually rooting for "that evil school from the South." I picked them to win their region. I guess there is a first time for everything.

Boy,Miami couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the doors closed tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)