2014 FIFA World Cup Official Thread

Yes I know, in some countries this game is a religion. There was at least one case in Colombia, right ? a player who was killed due to an incident in the field.

Yep, I´m now watching it on Univision, that guy is unique. Not sure if that was a legit foul, but Brazil is now leading the game....... GOOOOOL

I agree with the Univision guy, IMO Brazil did´n´t show a solid and convincing game, but they won, and IMO they did better than Croatia, so I think they deserved the 3 points.

I agree with the Univision guy, IMO Brazil did´n´t show a solid and convincing game, but they won, and IMO they did better than Croatia, so I think they deserved the 3 points.
Ok,you got me there,I just understand when they yell GOOOOOOOOOOOL. But like I said before,I didn't recognize any of the current Brazilian players. Is Kaká still playing? He's obviously not starting if he is,although I guess i did see him taking a picture of something.

Ok,you got me there,I just understand when they yell GOOOOOOOOOOOL. But like I said before,I didn't recognize any of the current Brazilian players. Is Kaká still playing? He's obviously not starting if he is,although I guess i did see him taking a picture of something.

I´m no expert, sure Kaká rings a bell, but I haven´t heard his name.
Some of the current guys, I remember from 4 years ago, at least one I think, the blonde guy with curly hair who plays in England, what´s his name ??
Hulk I remember was in the Olympics final 2 years ago, and I know the name Neymar because he was recently bought by Barcelona FC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)