2014 MLB Season

Sorry Bill, but St. Louis is not allowed to beat the Tigers in another series ....

I like most of your picks, but I don't see the Rangers winning the AL West (then again, ya never know, don't see LAA winning it either), or the Giants making the playoffs.

Ps, I still hate the extra WC team getting in and making it a one game crap shoot to get in to the next round, makes the 1st WC team sesson look like it was useless if they happen to lose that game.

Also, if Selig has his way, the WS will end on Thanksgiving day.

Heres praying that Dave Dombrowski is NOT the next Commish.

The Cardinals have a very good balance of veterans and up and coming ballplayers, plus they always seem to be there.

The AL East is loaded this year. Because of the unbalanced schedule, I could see the division winner only winning 90-92 games. OTOH, it wouldn't shock me if four teams win 85+ games.

Dodgers at Padres tonight at 8pm ET on ESPN. The Dodgers are looking to go 3-0 after winning their two games in Australia last weekend.

Red Sox and Orioles tied at 1 in the 5th. The Sox got their run on a Grady Sizemore HR. Sizemore's first homer since 2011.

No one does opening day better then Cincinnati. One day I hope to go to opening day there.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No one does opening day better then Cincinnati. One day I hope to go to opening day there.

You and me both.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

I've never liked Cincy because of Marge Shott, Pete Rose, and the way they squashed the Yanks in '76, but I think they should always be the first game of the year. I like that tradition.

Watched the Jays - Mets game last night. Expos still remain in my heart - it was so nice to see baseball back in Montreal.

I watched both games closely and the Lets Go Expos chants were loud and often. The clown got very little attention. :)

I was surprised that Montreal got a couple of spring training games. I think its safe to say that fans miss Expos baseball. Just watch MLBN story of the 94 Expos.

Today is OPENING DAY!!!!!

Even though the Mets lost, the Mets do have a very good opening day record. To be honest, I couldnt get into opening day yesterday. Maybe because I feel like there were 3 opening days. The Austrailia games, Sunday night game and yesterday's games. I think they should've started the season today and play through. This play opening day and then day off stuff has to end.

Wow! That sucks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

NL

I figured I would start an NL East thread since we've done all the divisions in the past and the AL Central one has started. I'll start. The Mets stink. Go ahead.

Seemed like they wanted the Expos back on Saturday night in Montreal. I would second, that, to bring the Expos back.

Bill Simmons

NFL Week 4 Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts