2014 MLB Season

2014 AL East

Since Mr. Mets created one for the NL, it is only fair to create one for the AL.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

heard a funny (yet true) line yesterday while watching the rockies/marlins game in miami

the rockies announcer said "yesterday they had 37,000 people in the stands. tonight...........maybe 3700" :)

I was surprised that Montreal got a couple of spring training games. I think its safe to say that fans miss Expos baseball. Just watch MLBN story of the 94 Expos..

Dont need to watch it, I lived it. To this day, am surprised Loria, Bud Light and MLB weren't charged w/ RICO. Its safe to say Loria will never show his face in Canada again.

Crazy start for my Cubbies. Two games, both in extra innings and both losses. Their new lead off hitter Bonafacio went 4-5 Monday and 5-7 last night. I think he set some kind of record getting 9 hits in the first two games of the season. Too bad the Cubs can't hit him in. He also has 3 stolen bases but was only able to score twice because the rest of the lineup can't hit.

Crazy start for my Cubbies. Two games, both in extra innings and both losses. Their new lead off hitter Bonafacio went 4-5 Monday and 5-7 last night. I think he set some kind of record getting 9 hits in the first two games of the season. Too bad the Cubs can't hit him in. He also has 3 stolen bases but was only able to score twice because the rest of the lineup can't hit.

As someone who has had him on several fantasy baseball teams in the past I would say enjoy it why you can. Bonifacio has blazing speed but he's not a great batting average guy. When he has it going he's sure fun to watch though.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/bonifem01.shtml

As someone who has had him on several fantasy baseball teams in the past I would say enjoy it why you can. Bonifacio has blazing speed but he's not a great batting average guy. When he has it going he's sure fun to watch though.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/bonifem01.shtml

I can't imagine him keeping this pace but he's been a spark on the team right now. I picked him up on my fantasy team after opening day. Glad I did because those 5 hits and 2 stolen bases last night was helpful.

Cubs are playing now and Bonifacio has 2 more hits and a stolen base and 2 runs. I know he can't do this all year but he's off to one of the greatest starts I've ever seen.

:D:D

It's waaay early but, sorry can't contain myself when they lose.

red%20sox.gif

Red Sox open at home against the Brewers tomorrow afternoon. Growing up, the Brewers were my favorite team outside of Boston. I miss the days when the Brew Crew were in the AL East. Robin Yount, Paul Molitor, Cecil Cooper, Gorman Thomas, Ben Oglivie, Sal Bando, Sixto Lezcano........man that 80's team could rake!!!

On another note...Seen several commercials here lately about Saturday baseball on FOX Sports 1....I am sure you guys have seen the commercial.!..Give it time and ol Rupert Murdoch will ween us from our normal OTA Saturday baseball games....And we will sit silently like frogs on a log and wonder what has happened!

Bill Simmons

NFL Week 4 Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)