2014 MLB Season

To be fair he was not given the choice of a position consistently. Defense he will learn given the opportunity.

In another news CC pitched better and Yanks splitted the games on the road. Not bad after starting 0-2 in Houston. By the way the Red Sox were swept by the Brewers. Ouch! Where are the sox fans? This is the AL East thread.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I was watching that game. He pushed him on purpose. He should be fined or suspended one or the other.

Nunez did get moved around a lot, but he never showed consistency anywhere he played.

Yanks win home opener. Last one for Jeter as an active player. I remember 1996 when he was given the job at shortstop. Robertson to the 15 day DL.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It looks nice, and I'm a Yankees fan, but it's an antiquated park that needs to be replaced.

Add Wrigley to that list. I went many times in the 90's ...lived 4 blocks a way..and as beautiful as it looked, you can tell Father Time has not be very good to the stadium. The outside may look nice, but the inside is old.

red+sox+2013+world+series+ring.jpg

STUNNING piece of jewelry!

Miami is 5-2 and tops in the NL East.... I feel like am going to be sick!

I know its hard to seperate the team with the owner, I but I really want to pull for these kids. They are playing hard and loose. We shall see how good they are after this road trip to Washington and then Philly, two teams that have shown no mercy on the Marlins.

1613924_10152338992737372_2086818718_n.jpg

Boston champions at Fenway today: (l to r) Mark Recchi, Tedy Bruschi, Jason Varitek, Ty Law, Leon Powe, Troy Brown, Mike Lowell, Pedro Martinez

trophies missing: 2013 World Series trophy and 2011 Stanley Cup (because there is only ONE Stanley Cup)

And to think they COULD'VE HAD the 2007 Super Bowl and 2011 Super Bowl trophy there but they the Pats fell a little short, to my Giants. :D

Bill, you know I'm just messing with you.

UGH!! The Red Sox get swept at home by the Brewers!

Btw, what's wrong with the Sox? They gave up 10 runs last night? Getting swept by the Brewers?

And to think they COULD'VE HAD the 2007 Super Bowl and 2011 Super Bowl trophy there but they the Pats fell a little short, to my Giants. :D

Bill, you know I'm just messing with you.

They also left the 2006 title on the table. They blew an 18 point lead to the Colts in the AFCCG, and would have been heavy favorites against the Bears in the SB. And as successful as the decade has been in Boston sports, the Bruins, Celtics and Red Sox also left potential titles on the table.

Btw, what's wrong with the Sox? They gave up 10 runs last night? Getting swept by the Brewers?

I'm holding out hope that it's just a "hangover".

Btw, has Pujols regressed or what?

I wouldn't even look at this years figures till they are around Memorial day.

Last year was a bad one for him, I would expect a bounce back year for him, otherwise if he doesn't bounce back, it could be a long rest of his contract.

Anyone see Billy Hamilton score on that short pop up in yesterdays game? Amazing. It wasn't the best throw but you never see a player try to score on a short fly like that.

I saw it. Very nice. He finally had a good game.

Bill Simmons

NFL Week 4 Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)