MLB 2023 Season

Do you think the Angels might be regretting not trading Ohtani at the trade deadline now? Man, talk about things going all wrong. It will be interesting to see what effect it has on his free agency. I know the Angels still think they have a shot at the post season but if they think they might want to sign him it might be prudent to shut him down and get the surgery done right now if there's going to be any chance of him pitching sometime next season.
From what I heard today, they are talking about using him as a Hitter the rest of the year ....
I'm sure his NEW Contract took a Big hit ... we'll see, he's still Quite a player.

Astros NEED to Sign Kyle Tucker ASAP, should have bit the bullet Last year ....
The longer they wait, the higher the price ...

And LH Framber Valdez (not the same urgency though)

One thing I hate about baseball is it is a 162 game season. To have best of three / five series decide who moves on is ridiculous. Either give them full length series, or just go back to the 1 v 1 then World Series.

One thing I hate about baseball is it is a 162 game season. To have best of three / five series decide who moves on is ridiculous. Either give them full length series, or just go back to the 1 v 1 then World Series.
If they do that, they will be playing at the end of November.

Watching the Phillies vs Braves series.
I'm watching the Astros vs Rangers series.

Rangers came out aggressive and took the first 2 games In Houston, Houston has come back taking the first 2 in Arlington, game 3 (and last one in Arlington in this series) ....

Why the Astros play better on the Road this year is a mystery.

Game 5 today at 5pm ...
Starters today are the game 1 starters... Verlander and Montgomery.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
This Astro's / Rangers series has been very good !

Each team has Won thier Road games ... while losing thier home games.
Rangers HOPE this continues, as the series moves back to Houston tomorrow eve.

Astro's lead 3-2

Reactions: Howard Simmons
The longest current mlb broadcaster moves to front office.
Dick Bremer, for 40 years an announcer for the Twins, is moving to Twins front office

He was the announcer when the Twins were on Spectrum Ppv Sports in Minnesota back in early 80s.

The longest current mlb broadcaster moves to front office.
Dick Bremer, for 40 years an announcer for the Twins, is moving to Twins front office

He was the announcer when the Twins were on Spectrum Ppv Sports in Minnesota back in early 80s.
Has he ever heard of the word Retirement ???

Congrats on his move, but 40 years and still working ...

Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016