2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, there needs to be a ROI on prosecution now? If it's too expensive they should just get away with a felony w/3-5 years of prison time attached to it? I know I haven't been around here much lately but when did folks start drinking antifreeze or something?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Of what? A grand jury has indicted him, but you feel compelled to defend the guy that is on video dragging the limp body of his girlfriend from an elevator.

I didn't know about any of this till today ...
Didn't know they had video ... in the elevator ?
Thats interesting ...

I didn't know about any of this till today ...
Didn't know they had video ... in the elevator ?
Thats interesting ...
and she could very well claim........ i passed out in that elevator
I ? ? how he left her feet in the door way lol. both had been drinking seems obvious la la la la

So the government steps in and prosecutes a guy that has no one on the other side ?

That said, they better get the facts right ... one report said she was unconsciousness in the elevator, if this is true, how did this happen, something had to have happened ...

There is video of him dragging her out of an elevator after he knocked her out....:confused:

My Raiders have agreed to a contract with Maurice Jones-Drew. IF both can stay relatively healthy, they could be a decent 1-2 punch at running back.

I've never liked DeSean Jackson. I always thought he was a punk. I don't think I'd want him on my team.

So far, according to Adam Schefter... 8 teams and counting are interested with possibly the Chiefs a likely landing spot....followed by Carolina

Think we are jumping the gun, no pun intended, a bit and giving in too much to "reliable sources".

What else would explain the fact that Jackson was released outright?? If it was a matter of not getting along with the coaches, don't you think they could have worked a trade??

You just don't give talent like that away unless there are underlying issues....

Only a few teams could/would take on that contract, Oakland was rumored at one point.

Raiders ($$) and Chiefs (Reid) would seem to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Van Wieren

Gumble's grumble about LaRussa's HoF induction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts