2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who criticized the Browns for trading Trent Richardson, they just turned that in to Manziel. Richardson was a complete bust for Indianapolis.

Bravo to Cleveland for fleecing Indy, than doing the same to Buffalo.

Great 1st round for the Browns.

Buffalo and Jacksonville just don't seem to get it.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

For all those who criticized the Browns for trading Trent Richardson, they just turned that in to Manziel. Richardson was a complete bust for Indianapolis.

Yeah, they got Manziel in the Richardson heist AND Buffalo's first round and fourth round pick next year. WTF??!!

You are making players a bust after 1 year ?

All I can say for Manziel is fortunately for him he's elusive, he'll need it.

From what I read earlier, the Browns have thier starting QB regardless of what they do tonight ... meaning Hoyer will be the Starting QB.

That said, YES it was a GREAT move to get both the players they got ...

I wonder how much they had to PAY Jerry Jones to not take Manziel.
There was talk that he was going to the Boys if he fell that far.

You are making players a bust after 1 year ?

All I can say for Manziel is fortunately for him he's elusive, he'll need it.

From what I read earlier, the Browns have thier starting QB regardless of what they do tonight ... meaning Hoyer will be the Starting QB.

Did you see Richardson after the trade last year? Yes, he was an unmitigated bust!!

Did you see Richardson after the trade last year? Yes, he was an unmitigated bust!!

One year doesn't make him a bust.

If your gonna give other positions 3 years, ya gotta do it with all .

Rumors have it the Browns may yet take Carlos Hyde in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Browns getting Gilbert and Manziel is a great move for them, but they pull the same stuff every year and are still where they are.

I am disappointed that the Steelers didn't take the CB Dennard from MSU.

They needed CB's and a TOP CB at that over LB's.

They've had a lot of LB's in there the last 2-3 years.

I am disappointed that the Steelers didn't take the CB Dennard from MSU.

They needed CB's and a TOP CB at that over LB's.

They've had a lot of LB's in there the last 2-3 years.

I am disapointed that the league still allows the lions to make there own picks

I am disapointed that the league still allows the lions to make there own picks

With who was left on the board at 10mwhen they picked, thye should have taken Dennard from MSU with how bad thier secendary is.

Then again, I think the 3rd WR Beckham was still there as well, maybe not, but I think so.

For that matter like I said earlier, the Steelers should have taken Dennard as well.

Some real head scratchers last night.I wasn't thrilled with the Eagles pick, but I'm not an expert either. Was hoping they would go wr or secondary.I disagree about Buffalo getting fleeced,
Watkins is something special.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Some real head scratchers last night.I wasn't thrilled with the Eagles pick, but I'm not an expert either. Was hoping they would go wr or secondary.I disagree about Buffalo getting fleeced,

But, is he worth a 1 and a 4?? That's the criticism I've heard, that the price was too high, not about the player himself. Time will tell....

But, is he worth a 1 and a 4?? That's the criticism I've heard, that the price was too high, not about the player himself. Time will tell....

That's exactly where I'm at. If Watkins turns into another Andre Reed or Eric Moulds, then yeah, I'd say he was worth it. Otherwise, that's A TON to give up.

WR is a glamour position. Tell me the last team to win a championship with a stud high pick wide out?

That's exactly where I'm at. If Watkins turns into another Andre Reed or Eric Moulds, then yeah, I'd say he was worth it. Otherwise, that's A TON to give up.

Don't go by what you see in his first year, most WR's don't do a whole lot in thier 1st year, but blossom from there on out if they are gonna make it.

Personally, I would have liked to see the Lions move up to take him at 4, Watkins and Evans are both gonna be studs ...

Kinda like the Falcons a few years ago. They gave up a lot to move up to get Julio Jones, and ended up taking a step backwards last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Van Wieren

Gumble's grumble about LaRussa's HoF induction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)