2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeMarcus Ware has reached an agreement with the Denver Broncos on a three-year, $30 million contract that includes $20 million in guaranteed money, according to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Lions have found there number 2 WR

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Mid card signing imho.He is capable of having a big game here and there though.I honestly feel the Lions overpaid.

He was only the number one due to injuries.Harvin,Rice, Baldwin, and they have a solid Te, so they shouldn't miss Tate.All should be ready to go at the start of the season.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

He was only the number one due to injuries.Harvin,Rice, Baldwin, and they have a solid Te, so they shouldn't miss Tate.All should be ready to go at the start of the season.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

here i go out on a limb Lions have more wins than Hawks next year.
reg season

Bengals need to do something. They need another DE to replace Johnson.

Its a good 1 year deal... way better then the one Traitor Talib got from the welsh pony

Typical Elway... cant build a contenter by himself so he goes out and buys the best team.
Fortunately for the rest of the league, Manning is still their QB

Its a good 1 year deal... way better then the one Traitor Talib got from the welsh pony

Typical Elway... cant build a contenter by himself so he goes out and buys the best team.
Fortunately for the rest of the league, Manning is still their QB

no difference

Aqib Talib to Denver...... has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal.
that includes $26M G that must be 3 years.......... no ? if so he will never see the other 31 mil
made 5 million 2013
both are used cars 1 with very hi mileage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Van Wieren

Gumble's grumble about LaRussa's HoF induction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts