2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a good 1 year deal... way better then the one Traitor Talib got from the welsh pony

Typical Elway... cant build a contenter by himself so he goes out and buys the best team.
Fortunately for the rest of the league, Manning is still their QB

You guys are something else. I'm not going to generalize and say it's all Boston fans but damn. Welker is a traitor and dirty player, Ray Allen is a douche, Talib is a traitor, and I'm sure there are more.
Don't care enough to further comment on this nor make it a personal issue as I like many of you, it's just old......
If these aren't serious comments I read online then forgive my post.

Welker is a traitor and dirty player, Ray Allen is a douche, Talib is a traitor.

Couldnt have said it better myself!

Welker and Talid just prove that there is no loyalty in the NFL, its all business. Before New England, Welker wasnt doing much in Miami and Talib's reputation in Tampa was awful. After their careers are rejuvinated by BB and company, they pull a Jerry McGuire.

Cheers, K

PS- Welker is a dirty player

Don't care enough to further comment on this nor make it a personal issue as I like many of you.

Please dont hold back! :D
Unlike some people, I have thick skin and love a good "clean" debate....besides, anyone who takes anything personally from this has issues IMO.

Now Talib and Welker are teammates. Remember this play where Talib got injured??

wes+welker+aqib+talib.gif

Woo hoo Sproles to Philly!Another weapon for Kelly's offense.

As for Revis,enjoy the man that only cares about money,I would bet my last dollar that the Pats won't win the SB with him on the team.

Now Talib and Welker are teammates. Remember this play where Talib got injured??

wes+welker+aqib+talib.gif

Yep. That's the 1st thing the Idiot media asked Talib. He replied with " I know he didn't do it on purpose"

Anyone remember Irving Fryar? Talib looks just like him IMO. First thought that came to mind when I saw the guy.

Hey Rey,have the Dolphins made any significant moves?I haven't seen anything that jumps out.

This new GM actually seems to be making good moves. They resolved the left tackle situation, re-signed grimes and starks on defense and brought in another good but younger DT in Earl Mitchell to replace Soliai. They got rid of Nolan Carroll (FINALLY!!!) and traded Martin to the niners. All really good moves that make sense, unlike many decisions Ireland made throughout the years. Where I really want to see how better the fins are with their decision making is in the Draft. We'll see....

On no,I see the Eagles picked up Carroll!Ahh,he couldn't be much worse than Carey Williams.

That's exactly what the Dolphins need to do though.Solidify that offensive line first,I think it would be wise to pick up a good RB.

Martin to the Niners to be reunited by his former college coach. Given Martin's current issues and their past history I can see him being babied/tip toe'd around which is exactly why the locker room will turn on him and JM will NOT be on the main roster come kickoff 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Van Wieren

Gumble's grumble about LaRussa's HoF induction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts