2015 NCAA football discussion thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just wanted to Congratulate Clemson on thier Victory tonight. Everything I have read says Bama cant move the ball against them and wont be able to stop their QB. So congrats.

I just wanted to Congratulate Clemson on thier Victory tonight. Everything I have read says Bama cant move the ball against them and wont be able to stop their QB. So congrats.
That's an interesting take, I've read that with Henry Bama can't possibly lose.

Fwiw, McCarron will be a much better Pro

At least the National Championship turned out to be a good game. There were a lot of terrible bowls this year. A pretty surprising onside kick just gave Alabama the lead in the 4th. I wasn't able to watch most of the first half but from what I have seen Clemson's defensive line has lived up to the hype. Their secondary has just had a couple of completely blown coverages.

Watson has really impressed me tonight. As someone who hasn't seen a lot of Clemson games this year I didn't realize he was this good. Bama was just a little bit better. Great championship game though.

Sorry Clemson.

You have been weighed. You have been measured and found to be lacking.

Roll Tide!

THE FINEST TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL! THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE

Reactions: yelraek
Great game and great season Clemson. Be proud. Good game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watson has really impressed me tonight. As someone who hasn't seen a lot of Clemson games this year I didn't realize he was this good. Bama was just a little bit better. Great championship game though.
He was great. The whole Clemson team impressed me. I honestly didn't expect it to be a game. They have a top level squad

It's great to be thrilled but that could have gone either way caps lock.

Reactions: Jimbo