2015 NCAA football discussion thread

It's great to be thrilled but that could have gone either way caps lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it wasnt Bama on the field maybe. It was over after the onside kick. Too many weapons on the field for Bama. Drake, Henry, Stewart, Howard, Ridley and Coker came up big when it counted. His percentages were very good. Plus no turnovers. And despite the pass rush for Clemson Henry still had 158 yards on the ground. Really a complete effort by Bama in EVERY phase of the game. Defense takeaway and stops. Special team TDs, great passes, great runs. Great game BAMA. Clemson however was a worthy Christian thrown to the Lion of college football last night. But you dont beat this Bama team with a little scat back QB and nothing else.

Reactions: yelraek
WHAT I SAW WAS AN ENTIRE TEAM BEAT A TEAM WITH ONLY ONE PLAYER ON IT. IT REMINDED ME OF FSU BEATING VA TECH BACK IN THE 90'S

The ONLY difference was the EXCELLENT special teams play....that is it. Other than that, it was completely even. The kickoff return and surprise on-side kick was the difference.

Dabo Sweeney will make a GREAT pro head coach some day. He has the crying, screaming and yelling down to an art form.

The ONLY difference was the EXCELLENT special teams play....that is it. Other than that, it was completely even. The kickoff return and surprise on-side kick was the difference.

Dabo Sweeney will make a GREAT pro head coach some day. He has the crying, screaming and yelling down to an art form.
Note to Clemson: Drake is REALLY fast and OJ Howard is a great TE. Maybe you should cover him. PS you held Ridley on the TD pass attempt prior to the onside kick the entire time he was in the end zone and Henry was so good you had to fask mask him to prevent another TD. When you do those things to hang in the game you are getting whooped. Bama won all phases of that game. Your last TD was garbage time.

I wonder if Colin CowTerd still finds Alabama boring? Im sure Clemson doesnt think they lost to a boring team? 45 points is boring? I lost count of Bamas big plays last night.

Note to Clemson: Drake is REALLY fast and OJ Howard is a great TE. Maybe you should cover him. PS you held Ridley on the TD pass attempt prior to the onside kick the entire time he was in the end zone and Henry was so good you had to fask mask him to prevent another TD. When you do those things to hang in the game you are getting whooped. Bama won all phases of that game. Your last TD was garbage time.

LMAO! You do what you have to do to keep yourself up.

Sorry Clemson.

You have been weighed. You have been measured and found to be lacking.

Roll Tide!

THE FINEST TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL! THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE
Wow ....
More arrogance from the Bama fan ...

Both teams played very well and it was a very good game.
Bama pulled it out in the 4th as expected, but I thought it was a very good game ...

How about showing some Class Vurbano ?

Reactions: salsadancer7
I dont have to do anything.,. Bama does it! And they did it for the 16th time last night! Clemson put up a good fight.
Consider yourself lucky and send thanks to MSU.

Had they played the Buckeyes they would have went down again ... Buckeyes just waited a little too long to get rolling this year.
Right now they would have won it again.

Barrett and Watson are Very similar.

Bama QB is very avg.

If it wasnt Bama on the field maybe. It was over after the onside kick. Too many weapons on the field for Bama. Drake, Henry, Stewart, Howard, Ridley and Coker came up big when it counted. His percentages were very good. Plus no turnovers. And despite the pass rush for Clemson Henry still had 158 yards on the ground. Really a complete effort by Bama in EVERY phase of the game. Defense takeaway and stops. Special team TDs, great passes, great runs. Great game BAMA. Clemson however was a worthy Christian thrown to the Lion of college football last night. But you dont beat this Bama team with a little scat back QB and nothing else.
And you STILL will give NO Credit to Clemson .... amazing.

Little Scat back QB ?

Consider yourself lucky and send thanks to MSU.

Had they played the Buckeyes they would have went down again ... Buckeyes just waited a little too long to get rolling this year.
Right now they would have won it again.

Barrett and Watson are Very similar.

Bama QB is very avg.

While Coaker is very average, he is exactly what we needed.

As to OSU winning it all, I say nay nay. The big 10 looked very average in the bowl season IMO, and I think Clemson or Bama would have steamrolled OSU much as Bama did MSU. In any case, it does not matter, as OSU kept themselves out of the process.

While Coaker is very average, he is exactly what we needed.

As to OSU winning it all, I say nay nay. The big 10 looked very average in the bowl season IMO, and I think Clemson or Bama would have steamrolled OSU much as Bama did MSU. In any case, it does not matter, as OSU kept themselves out of the process.
The Big Ten may not have looked all that good, but Ohio State DID.

The Big Ten may not have looked all that good, but Ohio State DID.
They looked good against ND sure. But nothing about that game would make me think, that's the team to win it all this season.

I would say Bama's win against the MSU team that took down OSU was far more impressive.

They looked good against ND sure. But nothing about that game would make me think, that's the team to win it all this season.

I would say Bama's win against the MSU team that took down OSU was far more impressive.

OSU Now is light years from the team that showed up to play MSU ... We were still bouncing around on the QB, Elliot stood on the sidelines for a good part of the second half (why I have no idea) ... We also had the guy calling the plays still screwing with the O Line, causing plays to come in sporadic.
There were alot of issues then, after that game, all of those issues changed.
Not sure why it took Meyer that long to see what was happening, but it cost us our season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)