2015 NCAA football discussion thread

I would disagree. Ole Miss and Miss St as well as Arkansas are very Physical teams that can beat people up. Infact Ole Miss has the next Suh on its defensive line. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Nkemdiche
He is unblockable at times and whipped Bamas O line.. But the point is that the SEC East hasnt been any good since Tebow left Florida. Georgia was vastly overrated as it always is. I still believe the problem there is the coach. SC stinks. Dont know much about Kentucky, they are typically irrelevant.

:eeek:(

Question of the Day for Buckeye fans ... (I may be the only one left on this board)

Which Ohio State team shows up today ?

A Dominating performance against the #10 Michigan team in the nation is what we got with a 42-13 victory !

Now, there are a lot of 1 loss teams out there ... wondering out loud where we will be once the rest of the day shakes out.

Regardless, it won't be enough to make the Conference Championship game due to the pitiful performance against Michigan State last week.

I may move us up some but never into the top 4 where we need to be.

Then again, like I said, there are a lot of 1 loss teams ... 3 of them in the top 4.
I think not being able to win the CCG will hurt them the most.

Then again, Notre Dame doesn't play a CCG, but they may get in, so I guess it's a Crap Shoot.

Oklahoma (if they win tonight) also doesn't play a CCG and could get in.

That said, they will never (at this point of thier existence) put 2 Big Ten teams in.

Is Clemson over rated? I'll take an ugly win over a good looking loss any day.In my honest opinion we might be ACC championship material but lack the depth and talent to be national champs.
Over rated ?
Maybe, Maybe Not ...

The difference this year is there is no team that is a cut above everyone else, every team has flaws that have been exposed somewhere, weather they are undefeated or not in most cases.

Reactions: overtimeman
This Notre Dame vs Stanford game is quite a game !

Yep, as a Notre Dame fan it's pretty nerve wracking. It's even worse because Oklahoma seems to be handling their game easily and a loss by them was Notre Dame's best chance for getting back into the top 4.

Yep, as a Notre Dame fan it's pretty nerve wracking. It's even worse because Oklahoma seems to be handling their game easily and a loss by them was Notre Dame's best chance for getting back into the top 4.
I'm kinda conflicted ... Ohio State while clearly out with the loss to Michigan State, with MSU winning big and probably moving up and potentially into the top 4 IF they take care of Iowa ... I'm hoping ND loses that takes another team ahead of the Bucks out, however, I have also been watching ND because of Kizer, being from Toledo Central Catholic making good on his chance to play for ND.

Hell of a game between Notre Dame and Stanford tonight. Unfortunately Notre Dame's playoff hopes are over. I'll be pulling for Michigan State from here on out.

Hell of a game between Notre Dame and Stanford tonight. Unfortunately Notre Dame's playoff hopes are over. I'll be pulling for Michigan State from here on out.
I'll be pulling for MSU too, unless something really bizarre happens ...
ND will still go to a Major Bowl game as will Ohio State ... hell, maybe we'll play one another.

Hey King,
Your starting QB once Golston left, is out injured, right ?
What year is he ?
Will he have the QB job next year for them or will Kizer keep it ?

Seeing Oklahoma won, that pretty much puts any chance for the Bucks to get in, out.
The way I see it, Clemson, Bama and Oklahoma are in at 1,2,3 this week.
Oklahoma has no more game if I recall correctly.
Clemson and Bama have CCG's to play, so anything could happen.
I expect Bama to handle Florida ... probably easily.
They say Clemson and North Carolina will be a tough game, could go either way, at this point I'd take Clemson.

Then it gets interesting because Baylor and ND lost this week, Ohio State should move up to #6

#4 and 5 are Iowa and Michigan State, the winner stays in but the loser would not I would imagine.
IF MSU loses, they will have 2 losses and be out, but if they win, that would give Iowa a loss, depending on how that game goes ... if its close or a blow out one way or the other .....

I'll be pulling for MSU too, unless something really bizarre happens ...
ND will still go to a Major Bowl game as will Ohio State ... hell, maybe we'll play one another.

I would like to see Notre Dame play Ohio State or maybe Michigan for old time's sake in their bowl game since that rivalry is over now.

Hey King,
Your starting QB once Golston left, is out injured, right ?
What year is he ?
Will he have the QB job next year for them or will Kizer keep it ?

Yeah Malik Zaire broke his ankle in the second game of the season. He was a junior this year. It's going to be very tough to decide between him and Kizer next year. Golson transferred to Florida State for good reason. Zaire was very good and Golson was going to lose his job. I personally would have a very hard time taking the job away from Kizer with the way he performed in his freshman season but it's going to be a tough call. That's why Brian Kelly makes the big bucks.

I would like to see Notre Dame play Ohio State or maybe Michigan for old time's sake in their bowl game since that rivalry is over now.

Yeah Malik Zaire broke his ankle in the second game of the season. He was a junior this year. It's going to be very tough to decide between him and Kizer next year. Golson transferred to Florida State for good reason. Zaire was very good and Golson was going to lose his job. I personally would have a very hard time taking the job away from Kizer with the way he performed in his freshman season but it's going to be a tough call. That's why Brian Kelly makes the big bucks.
You guys will have your own competition at QB like OSU did this year.
Hopefully YOUR Coach makes the right call from the beginning of the season, UNLIKE Meyer did this year.

You guys will have your own competition at QB like OSU did this year.
Hopefully YOUR Coach makes the right call from the beginning of the season, UNLIKE Meyer did this year.

Yeah I would much rather have Brian Kelly make a decision from game one even if it's the wrong one. I'm not a fan of trying to juggle two QBs.

Yeah I would much rather have Brian Kelly make a decision from game one even if it's the wrong one. I'm not a fan of trying to juggle two QBs.
The MAJORITY of the Buckeye fans and media choose Barrett from day one, the rest chose him after watching Jones play for a few games.
Meyer on the other hand did not ... he kept saying that Barrett didn't beat out Jones in practice ...
Barrett was the one that got them to where they were last year, Jones was only playing because Barrett got injured in the TTUN's game ... the fortunately Jones got hot, and gave the ball to Elliot alot.
I'm not sure how you lose your job due to injury when you played GREAT all year ... that should mean SOMETHING.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts