2015 NCAA football discussion thread

Make the big ten proud? The big ten can do it again? Riding coat tails this season ? ;)

I thought y'all were fans of your team only and conference pride didn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't say I was gonna take credit for a Championship if they did win, like some sec people I know do.

Saying big ten do it again and saying SEC is about the same. Just saying

The tide started slow, and didn't play particularly well, but they still rolled fairly easily.

how can a team suck so much in bowl games? Mich. st. is just terrible in bowl games. I wonder if thats why Saban left, cause he couldn't win bowl games there either

how can a team suck so much in bowl games? Mich. st. is just terrible in bowl games. I wonder if thats why Saban left, cause he couldn't win bowl games there either

What? Before tonight they won their previous 4 bowls. All 4 were against good opponents and one was a Rose Bowl win. They got rolled by a better team today but Dantonio has had very good success in both the regular season and bowl games. They were basically irrelevant before he took the job.

What? Before tonight they won their previous 4 bowls. All 4 were against good opponents and one was a Rose Bowl win. They got rolled by a better team today but Dantonio has had very good success in both the regular season and bowl games. They were basically irrelevant before he took the job.

Even as a Michigan fan, I have to agree

With those back to back sacks and a punt I think Notre Dame's chances have run out. The started to fight back in the second half but it was not enough.

Reactions: Foxbat
I'm surprised I haven't changed the channel yet. Guess I'm a masochist...

And king3pj, you know all msmith thinks about is SEC(s)... ;)

Yep, changing the channel now. Maybe I'll just go see "Star Wars" again...

Buckeyes looked very good today ...
I was curious as to how they would come out against a better team, with a stagment offense, or the one we SHOULD have seen all year ?

Defense played well, Special Teams played Great and Elliot and company played well as well on the offense.

Jan 18th will tell us how good well be next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)