2015 NCAA football discussion thread

Buckeyes looked very good today ...
I have to agree, they were definitely the much better team.
Defense played well, Special Teams played Great and Elliot and company played well as well on the offense.
ND started on the 15 yard line or closer on almost every kickoff. They had a long hill to climb each possession.

Congratulations on the win!

Reactions: Jimbo
I have to agree, they were definitely the much better team.ND started on the 15 yard line or closer on almost every kickoff. They had a long hill to climb each possession.

Congratulations on the win!
Yup ...

Except for the TWO Kick Off blunders of kicking it out of bounds, the Special Teams played well.

For a guy that the Bucks picked up specifically for his Kick Off ability, I think it was a waste ... he's a Grad anyways, so it will be back to Nuenberger again next year. Thats a good thing.

Man, some beat downs yesterday to continue the bowl trend. Iowa got handled, and ole miss obliterated ok state.

OSU left little doubt that they are the best B10 team in my mind as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, some beat downs yesterday to continue the bowl trend. Iowa got handled, and ole miss obliterated ok state.

Had the Offense showed up in the MSU game they could still be playing. :oldfrown

They finally moved the Offensive Co Ordinater to the press box when he should have been all year long after the MSU game and things have been rolling like it was expected since then, that and they finally CHOSE a QB, which also took WAY to long.
Between the two things, the Offense struggled all year till the move was made to the press box.

Not sure about other schools, but you would think the OC should be in the press box where he can see whats developing on the field much quicker.

For us I much prefer Kiffin on the field. Depends on the OC himself as to where he needs to be imo

OSU should have gone up against Stanford in the Rose Bowl and Iowa vs Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl would have made for better games to watch, based on what I saw New Years Day. IMHO, of course.

For us I much prefer Kiffin on the field. Depends on the OC himself as to where he needs to be imo

Difference being, for Ohio State, the guy running the offense was also the O Line Coach, so he wanted to be on the field so he could make adjustments with the line at the same time .... it didn't work very well.
In the last 2 games he went up stairs and the brought a few others in to handle the O line.

OSU should have gone up against Stanford in the Rose Bowl and Iowa vs Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl would have made for better games to watch, based on what I saw New Years Day. IMHO, of course.
Had the expanded the playoff, all the games would have mattered.

In the end, Ohio State and Stanford were the 2 teams that were most likely to move into the playoff and they played like it.

I didn't see the let down that some thought there might be (ala Saban and players going to the NFL).

Penn State was trailing Georgia at one time 24-3 I thought I saw.
Undr 2 minutes to go, 24-17 and PSU just stopped Georgia and have the ball.
Hackenberg is not playing.

because they ran over ND in a nothing Bowl game? seriously? You actually thought ND had a chance? If they were the best team they should have beaten Michigan State when it meant something instead of blaming thier poor execution and loss on improper play calling. The best team in the Big ten got humiliated by Bama.

Last edited:
It appears the reports of the demise of the SEC, and the west in particular were greatly exaggerated.

Without a doubt the toughest conference in football, PAC a good second.

It appears the reports of the demise of the SEC, and the west in particular were greatly exaggerated.

Without a doubt the toughest conference in football, PAC a good second.

True. You mean dominated on a down year except for bama.
What happens when we all find qb's.

12418826_738819429552862_9150710732906906673_o.jpg

The Big 12 bowl woes look to continue so far. TCU is getting throttled by the ducks.

I can see them picking up a win later tonight with W Va against ASU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)