2016 NFL Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much of a football crowd here.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Maybe they are like me and don't care to watch paint dry. I can't stand watching the draft. Takes way too long.

No one said you had to watch all 7 rounds, but the Tunsil story unfolding before our eyes on Thursday was fun to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one said you had to watch all 7 rounds, but the Tunsil story unfolding before our eyes on Thursday was fun to watch

The one case I've seen where the hacking excuse was actually real. Only a bad person would time that kind of thing so well to hurt another. Hopefully for us he'll be a steal.

I enjoy watching the draft and watched it all on Thursday night, most of Friday night, and some on Saturday.

I thought overall the Titans probably did the best. They helped their franchise QB and improved their overall team I think. Still puzzled on the Murray trade though.

Cowboys didn't draft for immediate need, IMO, but, they might have gotten the best overall player in the second round. It was a huge gamble. But, I just don't see how they improved for now or enough to have any chance to win during the Romo era.

Jacksonville did very well and things almost fell perfectly for them. AFC South might become the toughest conference in football with the huge improvements of Titans, Jacksonville, and the Texans, if their QB signing works out.

ESPN has named Sean McDonough the new play-by-play voice of Monday Night Football

170+ posts in the OFF SEASON thread ... Not much of a Football crowd ? :eek: :rolleyes:

I typed more, but will leave it at this. The NFL has never been more popular, but in this forum it's never been discussed so little (and I doubt many will debate that the quality of the discussion has gone way south unless you're part of the problem).

In 2015 there were only 200 posts this time of year.
In 2014 there were over 550 posts this time of year.
In 2013 there were over 400 posts this time of year.

I typed more, but will leave it at this. The NFL has never been more popular, but in this forum it's never been discussed so little (and I doubt many will debate that the quality of the discussion has gone way south unless you're part of the problem).

In 2015 there were only 200 posts this time of year.
In 2014 there were over 550 posts this time of year.
In 2013 there were over 400 posts this time of year.
Still not all that bad considering your in the middle of the OFF Season.

Yeah, nevermind that it's the same point in each of those threads too and they all had more discussion (and likely more people), or that there's a clear decrease over time, or that the discussion seems to be unrelated to actual league events.

Not all that bad considering, right.

Wow!!

upload_2016-5-23_16-54-50.png

Reactions: Rey
Well hopefully things get rolling when the season starts with meaningful discussion. Personally I'm a bit fatigued by some of these stories that don't go away. You know what I'm talking about :). I haven't been able to stay on top of the off-season like in the past and my fins just depress me. Same old.

NFL announced future Super Bowl sites:

Super Bowl LI (2017) - Hou
Super Bowl LII (2018) - Minn
Super Bowl LIII (2019) - Atl
Super Bowl LIV (2020) - SoFla
Super Bowl LV (2021) - LA

New Orleans and Tampa Bay passed over, both will probably have to invest in stadium upgrades to be considered again come next bid time.

Super Bowl LV in LV was a missed opportunity ;)
That was the only way we were going to get one again. Ross met all conditions required and 100% came out of his own pocket. Really looking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)