2016 NFL Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
The experts are projecting the Bengals to take a receiver in the first round which doesn't make sense to me. They need some defensive backs or safety since they will most likely lose the ones they have now.

Fans of "He Who Shall Not Be Named" would be very pleased if Brock Osweiler signs with another team. They'll consider it payback to John Elway for how he treated "HWSNBN" by going after Peyton Manning, then trading "HWSNBN" to the Jets. Hey john Elway, if you are looking for a QB, I know where you can find one, he's currently working on the SEC Network.
Nobody has cared about Tebow on this forum for years but you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: salsadancer7
Fans of "He Who Shall Not Be Named" would be very pleased if Brock Osweiler signs with another team. They'll consider it payback to John Elway for how he treated "HWSNBN" by going after Peyton Manning, then trading "HWSNBN" to the Jets. Hey john Elway, if you are looking for a QB, I know where you can find one, he's currently working on the SEC Network.

lens18008543_1325151399voldemort-quotes.jpg

You can't blame Osweiler for taking the money. Elway screwed things up with Elvis Dumervil years ago, & now he's paying for this too. My left field prediction for the Broncos is, forget RGIII or Colin Kaepernick, the Broncos will go after Johnny Manziel(Von Miller has been his biggest advocate for getting a second chance), at least for a training camp contract, once his legal troubles dies down. Why would they do such a crazy thing? Their current QB on the roster is Trevor Siemian & the only other option for QB in the free agent market is Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Edit: Upon further review, the Broncos have had a long history throughout their entire existence of going with QB's in their mid to late 30's(Charley Johnson, Craig Morton, John Elway when he finally won his 2 Super Bowls, & Peyton Manning. To clarify, they've used QB's in their mid to late 30's during their greatest successes on the field. So I can see them signing Ryan Fitzpatrick, because he fits the mold of that "seasoned veteran" that the Broncos like.

If the Broncos can be patient & wait a year, Carson Wentz will be the next ex-Cleveland Browns QB, but seriously, I see the NY Giants having a fire sale after this upcoming season & wanting to unload Eli Manning.

Last edited:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...draft-picks-for-tampering-with-jeremy-maclin/

Herr Goodell and his sock puppet Troy Vincent have stolen 2 draft picks for the same thing they gave thier pals the Jets a 100k fine for.

At least Clark Hunt is going to fight this. Good for them, it won't do any good, though. The commissioner thinks he is some kind of God.

This clown has done more to affect the integrity of game, than any player or action on or off the field.

That's so Browns: Four starters depart and Johnny Manziel stays another day
http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-b.../thats-so-browns-the-first-day-of-free-agency
I would say this article is jumping the gun a bit ....
Manzel will be gone, we all know that ...
They areally probably hanging on to him until they can release him and lose the least amount of money. / cap space.
As for not signing anyone right away .... only they k ow if they were really in on any of those that got signed.
You don't have to sign your guy on day 1... as long as you Get the guy you want is all that matters.

Depending on his legal problems & how they turn out, it might be worth a look see for a team to sign Manziel & at least check him out during training camp & pre-season. They can always cut him before the season starts. How much of his problems are him, & how much is the fact that he played on the dis-functional Cleveland Browns?

Depending on his legal problems & how they turn out, it might be worth a look see for a team to sign Manziel & at least check him out during training camp & pre-season. They can always cut him before the season starts. How much of his problems are him, & how much is the fact that he played on the dis-functional Cleveland Browns?
I agree, quite possible, a very good team picks him up ....
Denver is looking for a qb now. Or 2.

Pittsburgh Should be looking .... he might be very good if he were to back up Big Ben. We all know he'd get playing time somewhere during the season.
That said, I doubt the Steelers would take that gamble.

My goodness he made us more dis-functional. which I thought was impossible.

Great start for the Brown's new regime - losing all of their free agent starters. And no free agent signings. Things just went from bad to worse. Guess things will never change with them. At least while I'm still alive. Oh, for what we had in '64.

Reactions: madmadworld
Brock Osweiler certainly won't be one of the worst QB's that the Houston Texans have ever had. Compared to the other QB's that the Texans have had, he maybe the best by default. It's like the Baltimore Ravens before Joe Flacco. If Osweiler can become Joe Flacco good, then that's good enough for the Texans.

Missing the important stat though:

Osweiler: 5-2
Hoyer: 5-4

Osweiler was pulled for an underperforming Manning, but Hoyer led his team to one of the worst shutouts in playoff history in his own house.
Fixed both of those for you.
Hoyer Playing for a team that was pretty sexed up. Brock for a SB winner.
Him and KC was ugly both times :eeek

My luck Hoyer goes to Denver and wins a SB.

The Broncos acquire Mark Sanchez from the Eagles for a conditional draft pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)