2018-19 NCAA Football Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Kudos to Bama for not scoring the final touchdown. It was done. No need to make it worse.

And while I have ZERO Problem with Murray winning the trophy earlier, I still think tua is the better quarterback.

Reactions: HIFI
Great game last night (mental note, do not watch an 8:00 kickoff game when going hunting then next morning).

Now for Alabama-Clempson pt. 4. If we keep to the previous rotation, this will be Clempson's turn.

Whole lot of crying on facebook about Georgia deserving to have been picked, since Notre Dame got stomped. I had to remind a few friends that they are looking like the crybabies of Michigan several years ago, and are being laughed at everytime one of the stories gets published crying about it. The sports writers of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution are particularly bad about it, along with Kirby Smart himself.

This just in. Kyler Murray delivered his Heisman to the real QB on the field last nght and the one who would have stomped him statistically if he had played in more than one 4th quarter this year..

Does Rose Bowl still only have PAC12 and Big10 champs when neither is in the national playoff race top 4?
The reason I'm asking wouldn't everyone rather see a #5-Georga vs #6-Ohio State matchup.
Georgia is really good should have made playoffs over Oklahoma IMO, so playing the next top-ranked team only makes sense. 10-3 Washington played a weak schedule and struggled within its own weak conference, This Rose Bowl matchup just doesn't look right.

Does Rose Bowl still only have PAC12 and Big10 champs when neither is in the national playoff race top 4?

Yes, and if a Big Ten and or Pac 12 team is in the playoff, the Rose Bowl gets the 2nd best team from that conference. So unless the Rose Bowl is a Playoff Bowl, then it will still be Pac12 vs Big Ten. Same thing for the Sugar Bowl with the SEC and Big 12.

Reactions: camo
IMG_0777.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HIFI and Derwin0
Well that national fraud Notre Dame embarrassed itself in the playoffs once again. How many more deserving teams will get bypassed in the future because ND keeps getting selected based on an ancient reputation?

Reactions: mccoyrj
Did anyone see ESPN with this narrative how is Clemson and Alabama game good for college football again? They asked Saban same question and he said basically," I don't GAS about college football only about my players at Alabama". So funny, ESPN totally shut up about that narrative.

I think Texas A&M will have a chance to make final 4 next year. Big improvement under Jimbo vs the loser they had. Just think Kyler Murry was supposed to be the A&M QB except for Kevin Sumlin blew it.

Well that national fraud Notre Dame embarrassed itself in the playoffs once again. How many more deserving teams will get bypassed in the future because ND keeps getting selected based on an ancient reputation?
????

How many times has ND been selected ?
I think this is the FIRST time.

Reactions: camo
I don't think it was the ancient reputation. Instead it was the undefeated record, 10 wins against Power-5 teams, 4 of which were ranked, and not a single game against a 1-AA team.

Who else had all those?

Reactions: mccoyrj
I don't think it was the ancient reputation. Instead it was the undefeated record, 10 wins against Power-5 teams, 4 of which were ranked, and not a single game against a 1-AA team.

Who else had all those?
I thought there were better teams (based on the always correct eye test), but I can not say ND should have been left out based on their record and schedule (which is something UCF lacked).

Reactions: Derwin0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts