2021-22 Syndication Update

VHSgoodiesWA said:
Times are up for Young Sheldon. KSTW Seattle takes a double-run from 5-6pm this fall, but entering any '989XX' zip code comes up empty, so it looks like YS is not scheduled to be on any stations - for now. Whoever runs programming at KIMA needs to get Inside Edition moved over to 4:30 this fall and replace the 6:30 timeslot with YS. YS, BBT, Simpsons, what a lineup that would be
1f609.png

Reactions: Daniel Belgrave
Action Newsroom said:
7 and 9:30pm on Nexstar's WPHL in Philly, displacing mothership The Big Bang Theory (7) and Mom (9:30) from their respective timeslots.
They could move either it's double run to the 6pm hour or one half of it somewhere in prime-time.

Phillynewslover said:
Interesting. It is leading into The Goldbergs at 7p and out of it at 9:30p. I wonder where BBT will end up.
Yeah, they actually air promos with the PHL17 Morning News edited onto the Goldbergs' TV, and say that "the PHL17 Morning News is the news of The Goldbergs", or something like that.

Bryneirseymore said:
It's been confirmed from a Detroit viewer that Nick Cannon will air on WWJ-TV (CBS62) this fall! It's pretty different to see a new show like this buzz more affiliates. From my knowledge, I was thinking Nick would be picked up primarily by FOX, CW and My Net stations but also CBS and ABC will air his show as well. I'm exhilarated to see how his show turns out with these adequate station pickups.

Crainbebo said:
Young Sheldon will be on KSTW-TV (CW11) in Seattle, and nothing in Yakima. Hmmmmm......paging KIMA to make that dream prime access lineup come true. Young Sheldon would be the perfect lead-in to the 7:00 BBT rerun and The Simpsons.

It says it will be on WJZY at noon, 7 and 7:30pm but they have to mean WMYT at noon because WJZY has news at noon.

YS doesn’t need 3 runs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for posting that! It says that WGN will be having it at 8pm, which means Last Man Standing will no longer be on during it's current timeslot.

Phillynewslover said:
Interesting. It is leading into The Goldbergs at 7p and out of it at 9:30p. I wonder where BBT will end up.
Yeah, they actually air promos with the PHL17 Morning News edited onto the Goldbergs' TV, and say that "the PHL17 Morning News is the news of The Goldbergs", or something like that.
Could end up on WFMZ replacing Judge Judy

Reactions: Dantheflash2018
This doesn't surprise me one bit to throw themselves into the mix. NBC, ABC, FOX and WGN all have 4pm newscasts. CBS was the one that started at 5. My guess is Judge Judy would end up on WCIU. It would be a great fit at WCIU - a quick scan and WCIU has 8 hours of court/justice type shows each day. Plus they currently have Tamron Hall which is moving to ABC. They could substitute the hour of Tamron Hall with Judge Judy.
Yeah, and Maury could move to WPWR.

This Just In:
As August 13, Current websites so far:

Nick Cannon: nickcannonshow.com
Young Sheldon: youngsheldonweeknights.com
So far station information has been confirmed.
Other:
You Bet Your Life: youbetyourlife.com
Relative Justice: relativejustice.tv
two remain station information not has been confirmed yet.

Megatron81 Said:
Young Shelton on WOTV at 5PM & 2AM which Black-ish will be moved to a single run or move to sister TV station WXSP or The Goldburgs move to WXSP or that just gets a single run on WOTV. No Young Shelton & Big Bang pairing would've been a good pair on CW7. I wonder when You Bet Your Life will have the timeslot up on the website?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)