211z OTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Interesting. According to the 211z literature, an OTA adaptor was available. But the part number provided is the same as a Wally adaptor, which say aren't compatible with the 211 series. Maybe user pattykay has some insight on this.

• Wow
Reactions: charlesrshell
Interesting. According to the 211z literature, an OTA adaptor was available. But the part number provided is the same as a Wally adaptor, which say aren't compatible with the 211 series. Maybe user pattykay has some insight on this.
Pattykay doesn't post here any longer.

I think the single tuner adapter might have worked but doesn't seem to be available any longer. The dual tuner is the one that says not compatible with the Z.

I can attest that the modern dual tuner OTA adapter (the one with the non detachable usb cord) does not work on a 211z. I have both a first party model (black) and an AirTV model (white). I don’t have a single tuner adapter, but it is also my understanding that that’s the only model to work on a 211z, if at all.

I can attest that the modern dual tuner OTA adapter (the one with the non detachable usb cord) does not work on a 211z. I have both a first party model (black) and an AirTV model (white). I don’t have a single tuner adapter, but it is also my understanding that that’s the only model to work on a 211z, if at all.
Does your first party model or an Air TV model work with the OTA ?