211z OTA

Interesting. According to the 211z literature, an OTA adaptor was available. But the part number provided is the same as a Wally adaptor, which say aren't compatible with the 211 series. Maybe user pattykay has some insight on this.

• Wow
Reactions: charlesrshell
Interesting. According to the 211z literature, an OTA adaptor was available. But the part number provided is the same as a Wally adaptor, which say aren't compatible with the 211 series. Maybe user pattykay has some insight on this.
Pattykay doesn't post here any longer.

I think the single tuner adapter might have worked but doesn't seem to be available any longer. The dual tuner is the one that says not compatible with the Z.

I can attest that the modern dual tuner OTA adapter (the one with the non detachable usb cord) does not work on a 211z. I have both a first party model (black) and an AirTV model (white). I don’t have a single tuner adapter, but it is also my understanding that that’s the only model to work on a 211z, if at all.

I can attest that the modern dual tuner OTA adapter (the one with the non detachable usb cord) does not work on a 211z. I have both a first party model (black) and an AirTV model (white). I don’t have a single tuner adapter, but it is also my understanding that that’s the only model to work on a 211z, if at all.
Does your first party model or an Air TV model work with the OTA ?