2200 viewing!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DanBobTerror

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
Wow, I have never seen so many people viewing the Directv forum! Is this some kind of record? Are stats like these kept? So many eager beavers are just itching to sitdown on the couch and stare at an inanimate object!

An interesting exercise: turn you tv off, sit and stare at the turned-off tv, contemplate your loved ones, the meaning of life, the universe, your place in it, and the relative value of what you are presently doing.

That said, I can't wait! -Rob

I don't think I have ever seen that many.

Welcome Guys!

Enjoy your stay...

Sorry the site is not its normal snappy self, but with close to 5,000 online I am surprised its doing as well as it is. :)

Scott and this site got coverage on the HTGuys podcast (not the first time but this time they really plugged us) and I'm sure that's drawing us some good traffic as well.

An interesting exercise: turn you tv off, sit and stare at the turned-off tv, contemplate your loved ones, the meaning of life, the universe, your place in it, and the relative value of what you are presently doing.

the same could be said about the computer.:)

I'll take a minute here...

TV's off... Damn my ears sure do ring loud

Loved ones... Did she really have to hide the remote in the middle of checking 103(b)?

The meaning of life and all that, I learned everything from Mel Brooks, So it must be true!

and what I'm currently doing....

Wait'n for more freakin HD!!!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)