2nd tv hookup with 622? and options?

KentP

Original poster
Mar 1, 2006
I am considering the 622. Currently have 811 in bedroom, 941 in Den, and old reciever in 2nd bedroom(non hd).

I'd like to get the 622 for the den and also hook up the second tv in the bedroom(non HD). What are the options of hooking up the 2nd tv? Can you run a cable wire to the second TV?

Also, Can I trade the 811 for the 211 for $49, and on April 1rst, trade the 941 for the 622 for $299.00 (and $200 rebate)? It sounds like it is one or the other, which is frustrating. I'd like to get all the HD channels on both my HD Televisions.

I would really like 2 622s. But it appears you have to pay MSRP for the second one.

Thanks for any suggestions and info.

Run a rg-6 from the 622 to the bedroom and you are good to go. You can set up two different channels to watch both tv1 and tv2.

Just like gdarwin said...

Previous to the 622 I had an 811 and a 311 receiver so I already had a coax going to the bedroom with the 311. Once I got the 622 everything from the roof plugged into the back of it, and I just plugged the existing coax from the bedroom into the 622. Set the bedroom tv to a specific channel and you are good to go.

I haven't got a bill yet, but I think we are getting charged for having a 2 tuner receiver which kinda sucks...