3 ABN Offers 90 CM Dish New Now With Free Shipping!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FTABman0

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 13, 2006
Lat 39.2°N WV Lo 81.5°W
I know this is not new news about the 3ABN dishes at $50 but this is! 3 ABN is offering their 90 CM dish for $50 with free shipping, credit card or personal check! I wrote them to see if they took money orders too and Yes!
The website was credit card only; I guess all you have to do is email them with an inquiry about taking a check or money order.
Great price for a 90 CM dish, as everyone has read, it says 3ABN on the reflector but who cares! At this price, what a deal!

I am not sure who makes these dishes for them but I think I read that they are Geosat Pro 90's.

Great deal to pass along for those guys that have no credit card. I know I have seen posts for the same price and shipping. Get a money order now and have at it!
I guess they never done payments like this on the website in the past.
:) I just bought one! :)

3ABN: Christian Television - Three Angels Broadcasting Network - www.3abn.org

"Quoting my email from Janet Hellberg at 3ABN"

Thank you for your inquiry. The D-D36B is a basic dish only. It does not include the receiver, lnb, etc.
You now can order this thru the mail with a check or money order. If you do so, please write your name, address
and phone on a piece of paper and state what you are purchasing. Your check goes to the accounting department
and they have to know what the money is for. Please allow 2 weeks for a personal check to clear. We now do not charge extra for ground UPS shipping.

Attachments

• D-D36B.jpg
    D-D36B.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 236
  • 3abn.jpg
    3abn.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
They have been at $50 shipped for a while. I bought one for my Dad. The dish I bought was made by SatRadar. Made pretty strong and works well on X4. Standard LNBFs for $15.

3 ABN Offers 90 CM Dish New Now With Free Shipping

Nope, not new either. I wrote to them when it was brought up last year, and they accepted check/money order then too.

But you had to write them to ask is my point! The 3ABN site says nothing about other forms of payment other than credit card. Janet from 3ABN stated today in the 2nd email that the no shipping cost was relativity new so I posted what she said on other payment methods. I realize that the satellite veterans of the site here knows about the free shipping already, alot of people don't! But like I said when I started the thread that the price for the dish was nothing new, but the website is set up for credit cards only, nothing about money orders or personal checks! I did the post for the newbie’s here mostly! I went there looking and passed it up last year myself for the fact I did not want to use a card. Yes it is various ways to pay for it other than having a credit card on the site and that is great to know. Posted it so somebody needing another dish or an upgrade that does not know this would find out especially new guys to the site wanting another dish or buying a new one!

I thought it was good to know information since the website only takes plastic!

"If everyone knows, how is the guys that don't find out?'

But you had to write them to ask is my point! The 3ABN site says nothing about other forms of payment other than credit card. Janet from 3ABN stated today in the 2nd email that the no shipping cost was relativity new so I posted what she said on other payment methods. I realize that the satellite veterans of the site here knows about the free shipping already, alot of people don't! But like I said when I started the thread that the price for the dish was nothing new, but the website is set up for credit cards only, nothing about money orders or personal checks! I did the post for the newbie’s here mostly! I went there looking and passed it up last year myself for the fact I did not want to use a card. Yes it is various ways to pay for it other than having a credit card on the site and that is great to know. Posted it so somebody needing another dish or an upgrade that does not know this would find out especially new guys to the site wanting another dish or buying a new one!

I thought it was good to know information since the website only takes plastic!

"If everyone knows, how is the guys that don't find out?'

Thanks for the reminder and the additional payment information. I bought one of the 3ABN dishes last summer and I love it. It's one of the best values out there. I wonder if they'll let me buy more of them.:confused:

I've purchased four of these in the past year or so, no problems. One went to a friend, one is on my motor, another is awaiting install on a second motor, and there is one for a spare :) A very good dish indeed...

might want to get on this deal SOON as I have found out from my sources that this deal wont be around after 4/30

I just want to confirm a few things before place the order for 3ABN.
1. It is the same dish as GEOSATPRO 90CM SatelliteAV sells.
2. It can fit SG-2100 motor
3. The LNB 3ABN sells is a good linear one with LO 10750

Are these correct?

might want to get on this deal SOON as I have found out from my sources that this deal wont be around after 4/30

yep. Got the 2 braces late last week...too bad its been windy to put the dish back up

What do you normally point your stationary 6' BUD at, Iceberg?

I'm thinking about getting one of those because it would probably hide in my backyard enough to use it.

I have read on here that a 6 foot dish really does not provide the necessary 2 degrees of viewing angle, but, 6' is as BIG as I can get. 4' would be even easier to get by with. The president of the HOA lives right next door to me and would be able to see my BUD from his back porch, and he is picky about how people's yard and grass looks, so the most obscure dish is the best one for me. Too bad I cannot find an affordable acrylic dish, that would be invisible! (Though I'm not sure that it would reflect signals properly!) :)

Would a C-Band LNBF be able to feed into one of my 4x4 switches? I will be feeding 4 4x4 switches into a DiSEqC for my T-90 so if I could use even 1 of my current STB's that would be great!

What do you normally point your stationary 6' BUD at, Iceberg?
mainly G4 for the nets or G3 for Equity. G26 on Saturdays for AMGTV (They have wrestling on there) :)

I have read on here that a 6 foot dish really does not provide the necessary 2 degrees of viewing angle,
works fine here. The 6 footer gets me 99% of the stuff out there

Would a C-Band LNBF be able to feed into one of my 4x4 switches? I will be feeding 4 4x4 switches into a DiSEqC for my T-90 so if I could use even 1 of my current STB's that would be great!
dual yes...single you would have only one side (V or H)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts