3 Months Free HBO

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
To Tecmo SB Guy: I just did the chat for the HBO and earlier in the year the free Cinemax. They just "check your account" then give it to you...or at least they did for me. I guess it would depend on if you are eligible or not.

Last edited:
Got both HBO and Showtime free. I had just turned Showtime back on to watch Big Brother After Dark and Weeds but looks like I will get it for free now plus True Blood! Awesome! Thanks everyone for the heads up! Did it through the chat feature which worked great.

I keep trying to use the online chat but it ain't workin'.:rolleyes: Probably all of you other freeloaders asking for free stuff, like I'm trying to do.;)
I'll keep trying..........

Ed

Or you could PM a member of the DIRT team. Even easier.

Yeah, but I just did that last night and don't wanna look like a freeloader................:eek:Matt was very good to me!:)
I'll get through on the chat, eventually.

Ed

I went ahead & pm'd Mary. Now I feel sooo cheesey after Matt did me a big favor just last night!

Last edited:
If possible, I wish one of the DIRT members would comment on the specifics of this. Is this part of some promotion or does it generally fall under customer retention and truly depends on each customers account.

Yeah, but I just did that last night and don't wanna look like a freeloader................:eek:Matt was very good to me!:)
I'll get through on the chat, eventually.

Ed

I went ahead & pm'd Mary. Now I feel sooo cheesey after Matt did me a big favor just last night!

Mary came through for me in about 5 minutes! Awesome!:D Thank you Mary!

Ed

It worked the second time. They did say I would have to call in 3 months to cancel.

America's Top 200
Cinemax - 1 Mo
HBO - 3 Mo
Duo (2TV) DVR Receiver
DVR Service
Protection Plan (15)
HD 200 Free
Superstation KTLA
$90.99 (excludes taxes/credits)

Just got HBO and Showtime free for 3 months auto cancel !
Did the online chat and it was very easy ..... But then I am one of their best customers I was told ........ ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts