3 Months Free HBO

I guess they don't like me as much as you other people. I only got Starz free for three months... it was my choice of "pick one of these 4".

Of course, I wouldn't even be getting this were it not for this thread and the SATGUYS forum!!

Phil
The rest of us, or at least most of us, are getting the Dish 30th anniversary Starz promo for free for a year. Better give them another call.

Just did a quick message with MaryB from the DIRT team. She checked my account and I qualified for HBO/Showtime & Cinemax for 3 months!!

Another satisfied customer and thanks to MaryB for getting me hooked up :D

Well my gut tells me since not a single DIRT member has chimed in on this thread that it is a double secret probation promotion.. And they can't officially comment on it.. Sure would like to know if I qualify for it.. But I refuse to call Dish.. Guess I will have to PM a Dirt member and ask..

Well my gut tells me since not a single DIRT member has chimed in on this thread that it is a double secret probation promotion.. And they can't officially comment on it.. Sure would like to know if I qualify for it.. But I refuse to call Dish.. Guess I will have to PM a Dirt member and ask..

you snooze...you lose.....your choice.

You the chat on your account.

Just chatted a little while and got a lot added for 3-months for free. THANKS! for all the info. I did not get Starz free for the year because I had AEP and received Platinum at the time. A month after I dropped down to 120+ to save money.

I was told all would auto remove in 3-months. I will keep an eye on that...

America's Top 120+$49.99
HD Solo DVR Receiver $10.00
HBO - 3 Mo $0.00
Cinemax - 3 Mo $0.00
Showtime - 3 Mo $0.00
DVR Service $6.00
HD 120 Free $0.00
Starz - 3 Mo $0.00
Encore - 3 Mo $0.00
Dish Platinum - 30th Anniv $0.00

I just got the Free HBO offer yesterday VIA chat,At first I was offrerred Showtime too then CSR said I could only get HBO.Anyone know what the qualifications are.I am Happy with HBO however since others are getting Showtime also I was just curiuos as to why I cant..

I just got the Free HBO offer yesterday VIA chat,At first I was offrerred Showtime too then CSR said I could only get HBO.Anyone know what the qualifications are.I am Happy with HBO however since others are getting Showtime also I was just curiuos as to why I cant..

I would like to know also. I have Top 120 with a leased 722K.

I just got HBO and Showtime for 3 months and Cinamax for ! month free via online chat. All I did was ask and they said that was what I qualified for.

Please walk me through how to do this. Do you call on the phone to Dish or is it online. If its online, please tell me what to do to get an online chat. Thanks

I chatted with them today and asked for free hbo, and they said I could get showtime too if I wanted it, so now I have hbo and showtime.

Thanks KAB. I have never been in a chatroom. I guess I am just too old and dumb. But I went to the web address included in KAB's response to my question and was successful. I was already getting Starz for 12 free months and they said they had just turned on HBO and Showtime for 3 months just for me asking. I guess there is Santa Clause! Thanks KAB and Satelliteguys!