3 Months free of Showtime and HBO

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but there's another deadline tonight and it's for signing up for the HBO/Showtime promotion which is free for 3 months.
I got rejected on the chat as well, because I recently had the HBO/Starz promotion.
That was then and this is now. At the end of my June bill was a promotion and 888 number. So I called that number and got it, along with $10 off for 12 months. The latter extends my commitment another 3 months or so.

Hey, in this economy, every little bit helps!

Last edited:
According to the online CSR I just chatted with (huge grain of salt) this promotion has been extended through 1/31/10

According to the online CSR I just chatted with (huge grain of salt) this promotion has been extended through 1/31/10

db2. I tried to get it today(been turned downed from this promo when it first came out) and the chat tech told me there was a technical problem and could not be added today but the issue will be fixed tomorrow and for me to call back. I asked if I would still get the promo even though I have HBO now and he said yes.

Was wondering if you got it today??

Tomorrow should be interesting with me and Dish tomorrow. It is funny it is all about programming tomorrow and not a dvr........on a Saturday!!!

I was told no on HBO/Showtime because I already did HBO/Starz but I kept trying every few weeks. Finally I got a guy who said I was ineligible but then for some reason without telling me, removed HBO/Showtime from my account. I noticed right away and called Dish to say I still wanted the channels at which point the CSR offered me the 3 month free deal. Strange how that worked.

I was told no on HBO/Showtime because I already did HBO/Starz but I kept trying every few weeks. Finally I got a guy who said I was ineligible but then for some reason without telling me, removed HBO/Showtime from my account. I noticed right away and called Dish to say I still wanted the channels at which point the CSR offered me the 3 month free deal. Strange how that worked.

Its true. some time you need to cancel a channel o promo and then call a few hours later or thex day and almost every time give you the new promo or extend the promo you had before. I had to cancel my HD Pak in Puerto Rico just because the new HD channels will be offer tomorow and they will give the HD pak free until may to new HD sub.

This are the promo I have now:
$25 OFF For 6 month
$20 OFF for 3 Month - HBO/Showtime
$10 OFF for Cinemax - 1 penny Offer year
$10 OFF for HD Puerto Rico Pak - hope to get this tomorow.

thats a total of $65 in saving

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)