3 New HD Channels Added.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Got to say though, ESPN News sure is clear. It will take a little while to get used to all of the info, but I like it

Moved ????

Moved to where ?

Isn't it still on 325 ?

Jimbo

You can still find Spike HD on 325 but it is also now on 241. 325 will soon go away. Back when Spike was TNN (The Nashville Network) it made sense to be with the other music channels. But now that it is a general entertainment channel it makes sense to be with the other similar channels.

By the way, I kinda like the ESPN News setup! I do keep that channel on while I am working usually and take a glance now and then. Well done ESPN!

By the way, I kinda like the ESPN News setup! I do keep that channel on while I am working usually and take a glance now and then. Well done ESPN!
I agree, It will be my sunday morning channel while I am waking up. Very sharp

Noob here. Is there something I need to do to get all 3 new channels to come in? a reboot maybe?

for me, here in southern calif.:
espnewsHD - freezing pic, blocky at first. now box is just searching for signal
disneyHD - working great
toon disneyHD - box searching for signal

thanks

I agree, It will be my sunday morning channel while I am waking up. Very sharp

At least ESPN and Disney are taking full advantage of HD and not just doing stretch o vision or 4:3 with a digital picture (although I guess Toon Dis is doing 4:3 when they have to). ESPNNews looks awesome and I'm not even a sports fan.

Noob here. Is there something I need to do to get all 3 new channels to come in? a reboot maybe?

for me, here in southern calif.:
espnewsHD - freezing pic, blocky at first. now box is just searching for signal
disneyHD - working great
toon disneyHD - box searching for signal

thanks
If you set up a favorites lists, then you need to add them to your favorites. If you have your guide set to all channels or channels I get, they should show up automatically.

If you set up a favorites lists, then you need to add them to your favorites. If you have your guide set to all channels or channels I get, they should show up automatically.

Thanks for the reply. My guide is set for all channels. At least for espnewsHD a pic has came back up, but its frozen. searching for signal has flased on the screen a couple times. Still no, toon disneyHd, just the searching for signal indication.

Thanks for the reply. My guide is set for all channels. At least for espnewsHD a pic has came back up, but its frozen. searching for signal has flased on the screen a couple times. Still no, toon disneyHd, just the searching for signal indication.

You have something wrong with your equiment as im not having any issues here getting any of the new hd channels. ESPN NEWSHD PQ is SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!! This reaffirms my move the mpeg2 channels to Mpeg 4 campaign!

PQ of Disney HD is Smoking too My daughter woke up and said Tigger in HD! Folks my daughter is almost 4 years old. Were watching my Friends Tigger and Poo and its in HD

Way to goo D* We all know who is the HD leader and who Isnt. Keep up the good work!

You have something wrong with your equiment as im not having any issues here getting any of the new hd channels. ESPN NEWSHD PQ is SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!! This reaffirms my move the mpeg2 channels to Mpeg 4 campaign!

PQ of Disney HD is Smoking too My daughter woke up and said Tigger in HD! Folks my daughter is almost 4 years old. Were watching my Friends Tigger and Poo and its in HD

Way to goo D* We all know who is the HD leader and who Isnt. Keep up the good work!

SMOKING!!!!!!!!! is exactly what it is! We do all know, isnt it FI;)S?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)