3 New HD Channels Added.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Right now the Emperor's New School is in HD on Disney HD and Lilo & Stitch TV series is in HD on Toon Disney HD.
Stanley, JoJo's Circus,Higglytown Heroes,and Little Einsteins didn't look good at all! What about the audio buzz ,that happends from time to time on Disney and Toon Disney in HD?

And my wife is not happy with HGTV SD being removed!!! Not all the programs that are on SD are onHD.. What is up with that???

The SD channel did not go anywhere. Both channels are now showing what was normally broadcast on the regular feed. The only change was that their HD feed was changed to match the SD channel.

And my wife is not happy with HGTV SD being removed!!! Not all the programs that are on SD are onHD.. What is up with that???
If it disappeared on you, then you may have the hide SD duplicates turned on. Because of stretch-o-vision channels I don't want to hide all of the SD duplicates so I created a custom channel list instead.

The SD channel did not go anywhere. Both channels are now showing what was normally broadcast on the regular feed. The only change was that their HD feed was changed to match the SD channel.
Thanks But I missed where the FOOD TV and HGTV SD channels got moved too

Thanks But I missed where the FOOD TV and HGTV SD channels got moved too

Did you try this yet?

uncrules said:
If it disappeared on you, then you may have the hide SD duplicates turned on. Because of stretch-o-vision channels I don't want to hide all of the SD duplicates so I created a custom channel list instead. Thanks But I missed where the FOOD TV and HGTV SD channels got moved too

You could also go into your favorites and make sure that it is selected to show in the guide (channel 231). The SD channel did not move anywhere. The only thing that happened is that they are now showing the same programming on both the HD and SD channels. They do not show different shows as they did before.

Status
Please reply by conversation.