"30th Anniversary Offer"???

old corps

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2005
Mid-Michigan
Anybody call to find out what the offer is that mentioned at channel 349 in the guide? :confused: :rolleyes: Since I equate calling Dish to something like getting a colonoscopy I'm not too exited about calling to find out.:rolleyes:;):)

Ed

Nope I'm EA and nothing here. May have to do w/ mixed arc setups.
Looking at The List, I see that there is a barker channel named "OFFER" on 61.5W (MPEG4 SD) and 110W (MPEG2 SD).

Scott's suggestion about being a promo for Platinum seems reasonable since it is buried in the movie channels.

Anybody call to find out what the offer is that mentioned at channel 349 in the guide? :confused: :rolleyes: Since I equate calling Dish to something like getting a colonoscopy I'm not too exited about calling to find out.:rolleyes:;):)

Ed

why not PM a DIRT (Dish internet response team) member? They can let ya know

I'm on EA and nope I didn't do Platinum free for a year. I got Starz free for a year. It's still in my guide as I type.:confused:

Gary-This old fart is WELL past 50 but I still ain't callin' em'! LMAO

Ed

The promo is on 72 on the EA, (perhaps on 61.5 also but I have it on 72), and it is on 110 for me on the WA, and it still shows as active, not just a slate on both.

werdztif85 is correct that the promo to swap the 30th anniversary Starz for HBO and Cinemax free for 3 months has expired. From what I understand, channel 349 should just be showing a dish logo
The channel says " Call us before this gift ends in February for an exclusive offer"
That would mean this offer( changing to hbo) is available until feb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)