36" Fortec Dish...anybody using one?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
WR
I thinkk you need 10 posts to be able to post a link...we had issues with spam, so admin made the change :)

Well I just ordered the 2 90cm dishes & LNB's from Sadoun and got my 5% discount for being a satelliteguy :)

Now is it next weekend yet? I want to get them so I can put them up.....

Pete, I might need your help buddy (and your meter) :D

Just let me know when you want me there! Will cost you a "Mountain Dew"!

Todd Wiedemann said:
I wish you guys were closer ... I need to re-aim.

I get nothing west of 97. East of there pegs the meter.

interesting....I thought mine was goofed for the same reason. My pole was off a little...you could try that

Otherwise, Minneapolis to Milwaukee is only a 5-6 hour drive :D

Iceberg said:
WR
I thinkk you need 10 posts to be able to post a link...we had issues with spam, so admin made the change :)

Thanks Ice. The ERROR MESSAGE said that I needed five (5) post before allowing links.

Hope the Fortecs work well for you. I had read good and bad things about them (Fortec) and decided to stay with Winegard. The polar mount and backup is made from .115 in. metal. The dish is .060 in. metal. It would be interesting to know the gauge the Fortec is made from.

Iceberg said:
interesting....I thought mine was goofed for the same reason. My pole was off a little...you could try that

Otherwise, Minneapolis to Milwaukee is only a 5-6 hour drive :D

More incentive to catch a Twins/Brewers game at Miller Park. :D

very true...still thinking of going. Havent decided 100% yet :D

this weekend is the Brewers & Twins at the big inflatable toilet (Metrodome)

Hey Iceberg, you're going to have to do a review / write up of the Fortec 90cm for us now :). If you can side by side compare signal with the Winegard / Hotdish / or even the StarChoice dish that'd be really cool.

I'm tempted to order exactly what you did. I have absolutely no need for two dishes right now but I'm sure I'll find a use for it :).

Shawn95GT said:
Hey Iceberg, you're going to have to do a review / write up of the Fortec 90cm for us now :). If you can side by side compare signal with the Winegard / Hotdish / or even the StarChoice dish that'd be really cool.

yep...will be doing a review

The SC is exempt since I go the best signals on SC now :)

I'll do the comparison between the 30 & the 36 (with both the existing LNB and the new one)

I'll check it against the DirecPC too :)

Fortec

My fortec dish came in a cardboard box, no "packing" whatsoever. Arrived with dents and paint chipped off, of course.

well...it's on the truck and on the way to Places Men Fear to Tread :D

estimated deliver date...5/24 (Tuesday) :D

Same here : )

You are in the wrong place if you think you will get any hack info here, all you will get here is you name address/e-mail/ and I.P. sent to Dishnetwork!

Iceberg said:
well...it's on the truck and on the way to Places Men Fear to Tread :D

estimated deliver date...5/24 (Tuesday) :D

Its coming to my house? awesome! thanks Ice ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)