$399 Ps3 Dated!!

Hmm... $499 for 60GB fully BC or $499 for 80GB, partial BC and a game. LOL. I think that'd be a pretty easy choice. I would hope that remaining 60GB stock would drop to $450. I know that the last time I was in my area Wal-Mart they still had a few.

I guess if it was me, I'd pay for the full BC (I did already, although I didn't have a choice at the time). The average consumer probably won't understand the difference, though... they'll just see 20GB more and a free game...

So where is the $499 80GB with the game? Is this avail anywhere online?

I guess if it was me, I'd pay for the full BC (I did already, although I didn't have a choice at the time). The average consumer probably won't understand the difference, though... they'll just see 20GB more and a free game...

exactly because soon that game will come down in price probably become a $29.99 or 19.99 greatest hit but you full bc is something you either you have it or you dont. and i would hate to try to play a ps2 game in my ps3 only to find it wasnt compatible

So where is the $499 80GB with the game? Is this avail anywhere online?

My wife and I had to make a trip to Wal-Mart last night so I checked while we were there. They had one 80GB w/motorstorm and one original 60GB. Both were priced $499.

I was also kind of surprised to see that they had 3 Wiis. I think that's the first I've seen in several months.

And just for completeness, they had zero 360s. They did have one 360 HD-DVD drive, just no 360s.

My wife and I had to make a trip to Wal-Mart last night so I checked while we were there. They had one 80GB w/motorstorm and one original 60GB. Both were priced $499.

I was also kind of surprised to see that they had 3 Wiis. I think that's the first I've seen in several months.

And just for completeness, they had zero 360s. They did have one 360 HD-DVD drive, just no 360s.

So.... did you get it? :)

.... He doesn't give a sh*t about HD, thinks i waste all my money on it, likes the 360 better, hates sony in every way, loves Microsoft and Bose......According to him BD and HD-DVD shouldn't even exist and both formats will never become popular to the masses like DVD did.

hpman, you need to get new friends! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts