3NET (3DNET) channel

3net is 1080i Side by Side. It loooks great. D* uses Side by Side for everything which is where the problems with ESPN come in.

S~

I've been watching VUDU and, when working, PSN. Both deliver 3D in Sequential mode and full 1080p. Even my simulated 3D looks good on a lot of VUDU's 2D 1080ps and the 3D stuff is amazing.:D

Doesn't Top/Bottom Side by side reduce the number pixels vertically or horizentally? Anyway I'm caving in Directv appears to be the only game in town for 3D and my HX800 and I are getting older.:D

All broadcasters use Top/bottom or Sided by side. Even the PPV's are 1080p/24 SbS. HBO/Max/Starz OD is 1080i SbS.

S~

That means BluRay and VUDU are the only games in town.:D It would be nice if the bandwidth were unlimited. Will Google fiber help? Will they offer programming?

3net - The 24/7 3D Network From Sony, Discovery and IMAX - Goes Behind the Scenes With a 3D Look at the INDYCAR Stars and Spectacle of This Year's Indianapolis 500

- One Hour Special To Feature 100th Anniversary Events, Superstars Tony Kanaan, Helio Castroneves, Rookies Simona de Silvestro and James Hinchcliffe, Race Day Action and More --
3net - The 24/7 3D Network From Sony, Discovery and IMAX - Goes Behind the Scenes With a 3D Look at the INDYCAR Stars and Spectacle of This Year's Indianapolis 500 | SYS-CON MEDIA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)