4DTV receiver not able to be authorized...Suggestions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
--Yeah, the guide still reads "searching for information". It's weird though, why it was only partially able to download the channel titles, but not what shows are coming on.

--I noticed my "Trip Counter" went up again. What's that all about? When I first got the rcvr. authorized, it went from 0 to 6. Later, it was 7, 8, 9 and now 10.

--Anyway, I'm about to start tweaking on the dish again. Wish me luck.

I think the channel titles come with the "Maps". And obviously what's on that channel comes with "guide".

kraftwerk76,working off of g1-3 is your base point for digital and program guide.Get g1 5 as good as possable (analoge).Then go to g1 3 and try getting the signal to 1
then try and get your dish as close as pos to 35degrees off the center 90dgr.Got to get that g1 in.Then at night,set your dish at g1 3 befor turning it off for the night.And letting the program guide do the rest It will increase your counter/trip meter and help increase your signal quality.See under systems information.Ater you get g13 working the rest will fall into place! G5 is all analoge and doesnt really help your digital side. ENJOY=Chris

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)