61K Locked at 480P Output. Any Ideas?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jborchel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 27, 2006
My C61K seems to be locked on 480P output even though under resolutions it says that my TV supports 720P, 1080i, and 1080P. I know this because my TV tells me the input resolution. I've unplugged it and rebooted, to no avail. Any suggestions?

Press and hold exit button down for 10 seconds. Banner should come up saying HD channels are back. Probably accidentally sat on the remote and deactivated HD. Had the same thing happen to me.

Reactions: andrewj0781
Thanks. That fixed it.

Also, I have problem with skipping to black for 1 second on C61 recordings connected to HS17. Have you had this experience and been able to fix it?

Thanks. That fixed it.

Also, I have problem with skipping to black for 1 second on C61 recordings connected to HS17. Have you had this experience and been able to fix it?

Sorry don’t have the HS17 and don’t have this problem with the HR54. I’m sure someone who does have the HS17 can chime in on that.

Actually I was just getting ready to update my post. I solved the video skipping problem by tightening my wall connection for the coax cable near the hs17. I guess it being loose was causing the problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts