622 not picking up any locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tomyo10

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 20, 2006
erie, pa
I have a decent set of amplified rabbit ears and hooked them up to see if I could pull in our one and only HD OTA station which is located 6 miles from my house.

I tried scanning for my Erie, PA locals and nothing shows up. I tried manually and still nothing. I can pull them in (very fuzzy) with the TV alone, but the 622 shows nothing.

I have tried every combination of hookups with this antenna, (amplified, not amped, hooked into the 622 alone, hooked into 622 and then into antenna, etc), but it will not pick up any digital channel.

Any ideas?

I have a decent set of amplified rabbit ears and hooked them up to see if I could pull in our one and only HD OTA station which is located 6 miles from my house.

I tried scanning for my Erie, PA locals and nothing shows up. I tried manually and still nothing. I can pull them in (very fuzzy) with the TV alone, but the 622 shows nothing.

I have tried every combination of hookups with this antenna, (amplified, not amped, hooked into the 622 alone, hooked into 622 and then into antenna, etc), but it will not pick up any digital channel.

Any ideas?
Check this:

Meune/6/8/Analog Signal/Off Air (Not Cable)

If your tv is showing locals as fuzzy, those are analog and that unfortunately cannot determine on how well you can receiver the digital/HD versions. Check antennaweb.org and fill in your location info to see what type of antenna you need to pull in the HD OTA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)