622 Remote question ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bigblock468

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2006
north carolina
I have a leased 622 and TV1 remote buttons are becoming less and less responsive. Is there any way I can change the addresses of the remotes and use the #2 remote to control TV1 ? Any help would be appreciated.

BB468

I have a leased 622 and TV1 remote buttons are becoming less and less responsive. Is there any way I can change the addresses of the remotes and use the #2 remote to control TV1 ? Any help would be appreciated.

BB468

You can use TV2 remote to control TV1. You would need to make sure that the remote has the right "key/tab" in it. If you take the battery cover off of the remote, you can pull the tab out at the bottom. Depending on the remote model that you currently have, you just need to make sure it has the right tab in it. For a 21.X remote, just flip it to the "1" side. For a 6.X remote, use this chart below to figure out what key you need

remotekeys.JPG

If you do not have the correct tab for the remote, feel free to send me a PM with your phone number or account number and I can get you info on getting a replacement remote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)