660 is "TBA"

SamCdbs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 7, 2008
Notice that there is now no guide data for DirecTV 660 "Fox Sports Ohio". Its just TBA out into infinity.

DirecTV has had the guide data wrong for as long as I can remember. Fox Sports Ohio has three main feeds. What DirecTV calls "FS Ohio" on 660 is the Cleveland feed, with the NBA Cavs and NHL Blue Jackets (and Foxfiller when the Reds are playing). What DirecTV calls "FS Cincinnati" on 661 is the Cincinnati feed, with the NHL Blue Jackets and MLB Reds (and Foxfiller when the Cavs are playing), but the guide data is that for the Columbus feed, with all three teams. Has always been like that.

Perhaps they have discovered their mistake?

Strange indeed. I don't watch that channel. I watch 661 because it is the Reds channel and I would have to have the Sports Pack to get the other one anyway.

Last edited:
Zip Code is 41102.

The 41102 ZIP Code is in the home team territory for the following pro teams. With HD Access select channels and teams available in HD are noted below:

With any DIRECTV base package (CHOICE or above, or MÁS ULTRA or above):

FSN Cincinnati (Ch. 661) - HD Available
Columbus Blue Jackets (HD Available)
Reds (HD Available)

With the PREMIER or LO MAXIMO package or any DIRECTV base package plus SPORTS Pack, you also get:

FSN South (Ch. 646) - HD Available
Nashville Predators (HD Available)

FSN Midwest (Ch. 671) - HD Available
Indiana Pacers (HD Available)

With the Choice Xtra package you also get:

Sports Time Ohio (Ch. 662) - HD Available
Indians (HD Available)

Ohio seems to be an odd area for RSN's...seems like 3 different packages gives you different RSN's

ramy is a good example and I ran a zip for someone who got FSN Ohio with basic, STO with choice + and FSN Pittsburgh with sports pack

sadly I only get the Twins regardless of package...I get no extra teams with sports pack

Ohio seems to be an odd area for RSN's...seems like 3 different packages gives you different RSN's

ramy is a good example and I ran a zip for someone who got FSN Ohio with basic, STO with choice + and FSN Pittsburgh with sports pack

sadly I only get the Twins regardless of package...I get no extra teams with sports pack

The area I live in doesn't really have a home area per se. So that is probably why I get so many with different packages.

yeah you're in a lucky area. Friend of mine is in the same boat. She's in Iowa and gets CSN Chicago with main package but adds the sports pack to get the Twins, Brewers, Royals and Cards for baseball, Blues for hockey and Wolves for B-Ball

Interesting she gets the Wolves but not the Bucks

Strange indeed. I don't watch that channel. I watch 661 because it is the Reds channel and I would have to have the Sports Pack to get the other one anyway.
I'm 25 miles north of Cincinnati and get bot 660 and 661. Usually the same thing on both.

Zip Code is 41102.

Wow, did you get the shaft ....

The 43623 ZIP Code is in the home team territory for the following pro teams. With HD Access select channels and teams available in HD are noted below:

With any DIRECTV base package (CHOICE or above, or MÁS ULTRA or above):

FSN Ohio (Ch. 660) - HD Available
# Cleveland Cavaliers (HD Available)

FSN Cincinnati (Ch. 661) - HD Available
# Reds (HD Available)

FSN Detroit (Ch. 663) - HD Available
# Detroit Pistons (HD Available)
# Detroit Red Wings (HD Available)
# Tigers (HD Available)

With the Choice Xtra package you also get:

Sports Time Ohio (Ch. 662) - HD Available
# Indians (HD Available)

fwiw, I'm not sure why the Blue Jackets are not included in there some where.
I get the Cincy stuff and the Cleveland stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)