7 New Channels added, Is it true?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sean Mota said:
Are you VOOMERS happy now with Starz HD? This one is one that E* nor D* have.
youpi.gif

Well, I have StarzHD on my cable system. Many of the movies they have are frequently NOT shown in HD. I'd say it's 50/50 chance.. Would be interesting to see if VOOM ends up the same way. (In the movies description on Adelphia, it says HDTV otherwise it's shown in SD narrowscreen...)
For example, right now (2/9 at 9:15pm) the movie on StarzHD "the shipping news" is not HD.

pmb1010 said:
Well, I have StarzHD on my cable system. Many of the movies they have are frequently NOT shown in HD. I'd say it's 50/50 chance.. Would be interesting to see if VOOM ends up the same way. (In the movies description on Adelphia, it says HDTV otherwise it's shown in SD narrowscreen...)
For example, right now (2/9 at 9:15pm) the movie on StarzHD "the shipping news" is not HD.

Yeah, we found out the same... take a look at this thread. It has the HD movies for February 2004 and a response from Starz regarding their lack of HD movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)