722k available Friday Feb 27th?

zbender

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 11, 2007
Colorado
CSR told me tonight 722k will be available on the 27th, Friday... she said that information she received "an hour ago" showed the 722k DVR available the 27th

I was calling to get our 3+ year old 622 replaced after the HDMI finally went bad; I specifically requested the 722k as an upgrade during the replacement (under DHPP) and she came back after a 5 minute hold with the info

CSR told me tonight 722k will be available on the 27th, Friday... she said that information she received "an hour ago" showed the 722k DVR available the 27th

I was calling to get our 3+ year old 622 replaced after the HDMI finally went bad; I specifically requested the 722k as an upgrade during the replacement (under DHPP) and she came back after a 5 minute hold with the info

Yes, the 722k will be available on Feb the 27th. We just had a meeting about it today before we head out on the field. I am a Field Service Technician in Riverside, we have nice things to come out with soon:)

i logged onto chat to a csr and ask about the 722k and he said that yes it will be available on the 27th, but he said they didn't have any pricing to go along with it. i wonder if that $199 is still going to be close for it.

Damn

I just went thru hell when i was told that it was available on the 12th. Wrong info then and they sent me a standard 722. And it screwed my account. I'm about to get it straightened out and hope to get a K soon. I really need 2

Damn is it true?

I just went thru hell when i was told that it was available on the 12th. Wrong info then and they sent me a standard 722. And it screwed my account. I'm about to get it straightened out and hope to get a K soon. I really need 2 OTA tuners since my lil is only SD and they aren't going to have them up & running until sometime after March.

sorry about the incomplete message above. As you can see finished the thought here.

Last edited:
Available, and "you getting one" are two different things. It's a new receiver and CSRs are already being stupid with them. It'll be a few months before the spice flows... I do like how the CSRs were left out of the loop for a change though. Lots less misinformation.

K on the way

Available, and "you getting one" are two different things. It's a new receiver and CSRs are already being stupid with them. It'll be a few months before the spice flows... I do like how the CSRs were left out of the loop for a change though. Lots less misinformation.

I didn't go into detail in this post. I did go into detail on the thread "K on the way". I was told that I was getting one w/ the OTA module installed. I was told this by the tech dept not the standard CSR. I had just called in to report that I had a broken HDMI connector on my over 1 yr old 622. This way it would be noted on my account, this way I was getting it w/o paying extra for the 2 tuner OTA module. That I could get one of the new 722k's to replace my broken unit.

I think the reason they haven't come out yet is that they haven't come up with a name for it. If we give them some suggestions maybe it will come out sooner. how about Dual Enhanced Antenna Duo

Thanks. I will keep refreshing to see. Even though, I don't really want one know, because I have been unsuccessful in getting an OTA solution to work for me. I guess I am just curious.

$419 for a 722k compared to $399 for a 722 is not bad. Sure, if you want any OTA, you have to add another $30, but that is still less than I was expecting. Now, somebody needs to buy one and tell us if there are any other material differences between the two, besides OTA module and latest software update.

Just an update...

Claude had 30 of them and now only has 8 left. So if you want one dont wait too long or they will all be gone.

As far as differences go I don't know I am waiting for my 722k from Claude so I can review it and kick its tires. :)

Probably very limited availability. We got a memo at our office that we're authorized to use 722's in place of 722k's if a work order calls for it. Make sure of what you're getting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)