8/26/2009 11:49am - Uplink Activity Report - 35 changes

I hope we don't have to wait weeks, but most of my wife's CBS shows are in reruns now. OTA is also much better now that 6 went back to RF 6. I hope you are right about the CW coming. Do you know something? Raymie, anything to add to this? I would love to be able to watch the Mets lose the rest of their games in HD.:)

KTVL was recently added so there must be a deal. No inside information - but Dish does add the CW HD if one of the major four in the DMA pushes hard enough. It is the only non-big four in Freedom's stable that is a full power HD station. Besides 6 uses the CW for extending progaming - news at 10, HD broadcasts when 6 is otherwise programed, etc. So I think there is a chance.

Other changes 3:45 PM PDT:
Number|Name|Sat|TID|LiL/Map|Market|Status|Arc
7113|WYPX|119|14|50|2|changed LiL flags|WA

Still can't get anyone to fix this. WYPX is RF50 but channel 55. It screws up the guide since WYPX is on Dish 50, WNYA is 51, then ION is 55 (yes the PSIP identifies WYPX OTA as ION). Plus we do not get WYPX guide info mapped for the OTA version.

Now showing EPG for OTA WYPX - the main channel only (not the 3 additional subchannels), though the map-down number is still incorrect 50 instead of 55.

I dont know of any Ion stations that they have EPG info for the subchannels

The "main" channel is usually mapped and in this case, they are mapping off the National feed

weird about the OTA version but I know sometimes my local Ion (KPXM) is on 40RF PSIP 41 but it logs as 40. Sounds like a glitch

WWMTD ch 007-00 started showing on my guide today in red as a subscription channel.....looks like a CW station, but dont understand why it shows up in the Atlanta locals

It's in my locals too and I am in Alabama. I get channel 21 for the CW currently which is out of B'Ham
I hope this one is going to be one I will get or at worst pay for. I watch the CW a lot but non HD it really sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts