8 New HD RSN Channels Added 7/11

Please change the Subject Title - this is great, but it means either "zero" or "one" new HD channel for any particular Dish subscriber...

Here in Columbus if you get the sports pack you would get 2 and a half. STO and FSOH (Cin) plus Pirates baseball from Fox Sports Pittsburgh. They claim Columbus as a home market. Hockey will still be blacked out and replaced by a loop running "The Fish that Saved Pittsburgh.";)

SNY-HD and FSN PIT-HD now available on 61.5 channels 388 and 378. No programming though.
SNY has games scheduled for Thursday and Friday nights:

HTML:
Thursday, July 12, 2007
MLB 	Cincinnati Reds vs. N.Y. Mets (Regional) 	7:10 PM   	SNY (1080i)
Friday, July 13, 2007
MLB 	Cincinnati Reds vs. N.Y. Mets (Regional) 	7:10 PM   	SNY (1080i)

And FSN-Pittsburg on Friday night:
HTML:
Friday, July 13, 2007
MLB 	Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (Regional) 	7:35 PM   	FSN P (720p)

Don't ask me why they're playing themselves :). That's what I see on hdsportsguide.com

Don't see STO on 381-- I have AT100, Cleveland SD locals and HD package but Sat 61.5

Uplink info shows it only on 129.

Where do you have to be located to get SNY-HD? In one of the slides from the retailer chat, it looks like all of CT is highlighted... I'm in Manchester, and it doesn't show up in my guide... kinda bummed even though I'm not even a Mets fan. :)

I don't think I have seen anyone ask this question, so here goes:

I get the multi sport package which includes all of the SD RSN's, and I also subscribe to the Gold HD package, the only RSN's I get in HD are two (FSN-MW, and FSN-N)
My question is should I get those RSN's in HD? and if not, why do I see them in my program guide when I have it on ALL-SUBSCRIBE?

I'm here in Ohio and my satellite is pointed to 61.5 too, they better mirror it on 61.5. I'm on hold right now with Dish....Tech support claims they are planning on mirroring it and if they do not he said they will send a tech out to point my dish 300 to 129.

Help finding RSN

I live in southeast NC zip 28472. Can someone tell me how to receive my RSN in HD, I think it's ch. 370. Can receive in SD on 420 but can't get HD. I have 1 211 rec. & 1 811. I have 2 dishes one for sat. 119 & 110 & 1 for sat. 61.5. I have the americas 250 pacage with HD Gold. Thanks for any help, James

I live in southeast NC zip 28472. Can someone tell me how to receive my RSN in HD, I think it's ch. 370. Can receive in SD on 420 but can't get HD. I have 1 211 rec. & 1 811. I have 2 dishes one for sat. 119 & 110 & 1 for sat. 61.5. I have the americas 250 pacage with HD Gold. Thanks for any help, James

To got Fox Sports South HD, you would need a dish pointed at 129. You could either move your 61.5 dish around to 129, or get a Dish 1000 (110/119/129) to replace the Dish 500 you have pointing at 110/119.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)