8 New HD RSN Channels Added 7/11

Where do you have to be located to get SNY-HD? In one of the slides from the retailer chat, it looks like all of CT is highlighted... I'm in Manchester, and it doesn't show up in my guide... kinda bummed even though I'm not even a Mets fan. :)
According to this page and it's map, you are supposed to have it....

SNY.tv: subscriptions: How to Subscribe

With the MultiSport package, I get every HD RSN on the 129 satellite. Of course, I only get games from two of them, from the teams that claim my zipcode. I use the lock feature to mask out the ones that don't do me any good.

When college football season comes around, I may take another look at that.

I also look forward to college football season. In the past with the multisport package you could get basically every game (no blackouts). Let's hope that we will now be able to get them in HD as well!

I also look forward to college football season. In the past with the multisport package you could get basically every game (no blackouts). Let's hope that we will now be able to get them in HD as well!

What you're saying about blackouts is true lakebum but currently I don't think there are a lot of FSN college football games being broadcast in HD. I know they have talked about dramatically increasing that number though so hopefully that will be starting this year.

What you're saying about blackouts is true lakebum but currently I don't think there are a lot of FSN college football games being broadcast in HD. I know they have talked about dramatically increasing that number though so hopefully that will be starting this year.

Yeah, there were some last year (not a huge amount). I hope that increases this year.

I don't care if the FSNs are mirrored in the EPG. However, E* needs to add them to the Themes search. When I use Themes / baseball , I get the SD and HD for ESPN/ESPN2. However, I don't get the HD for FOXSW , my local FSN, nor the HD channel for any other FSN.

I sent an email to ceo@e* yesterday thanking them for adding FSN North HD. I figured it was the least I could do after bothering them so many times about it. I got a nice reply back and they seemed very happy to get the feedback.

Unfortunatey, I live in the D.C. area and the RSN is MASN. There is no HD version of that network. In fact the guy at TVpredictions said that only three teams in all of baseball don't have HD regional channels, the Nats, Orioles, and Kansas City. Oh well!

I sent an email to ceo@e* yesterday thanking them for adding FSN North HD. I figured it was the least I could do after bothering them so many times about it. I got a nice reply back and they seemed very happy to get the feedback.

I should do that also db2....it sure is nice to see ch 386 up and the HDTV logo. Looking forward to next Tuesday when the Tigers are in town. :)

I did that this afternoon for FSNW-HD and got a nice reply back. Watching 376 as I type this and the pre-game isn't HD (pillar and/or pillar/letterboxed), but it'll be interesting to see what the game looks like in 20 minutes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)