8 New HD RSN Channels Added 7/11

My local RSN is FSNW and PRIME TICKET (Los Angeles area). I have been getting the HD feeds for both those channels for a while.

What I am hoping for is that E* will finally light up those NHL HD channels it uplinked a while back. That way the Center Ice package will have added value by increasing the amount of games offered in HD.

For those that still do not have their HD RSN active, here is a glimmer of hope:

On July 11, DISH Network will launch eight Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) in high definition (HD) that feature game-only baseball content, including Fox Sports Network Arizona (Ch. 365), Fox Sports Network Northwest (Ch. 376), Fox Sports Network Cincinnati (Ch. 377), Fox Sports Network Pittsburgh (Ch. 378), Fox Sports Network Detroit (Ch. 380), SportsTime Ohio (Ch. 381), Fox Sports Network North (Ch. 386), and SportsNet New York (DISH Network Ch. 388). With the launch of nine HD RSNs earlier this year, these new additions bring DISH Network’s total lineup of HD RSNs to 17, with more channel launches planned for Aug. 15.

Hopefully that means more of the remaining RSN's could go live at that time.

Did we ever learn which HD RSNs would be going live next week?

AMEN BROTHER!

Is it Hockey time yet?

Soon! I just got my half season ticket pack for the Kings! Now just gotta get the Center Ice deal going. I have dish's pointed at both 61.5 and 129 so if they split up those NHL HD channels like they are splitting up the RSNs in general, I will be ready!

My local RSN is FSNW and PRIME TICKET (Los Angeles area). I have been getting the HD feeds for both those channels for a while.

What I am hoping for is that E* will finally light up those NHL HD channels it uplinked a while back. That way the Center Ice package will have added value by increasing the amount of games offered in HD.

I will second that motion

OK, here goes. Two more days until 8/15 when E* is cranking up the HD. In the press release last month, they said they were adding the 7 or so RSN-HD channels, with more on 8/15, in addition to 7 national HD channels. Any word on what "more" RSN-HD channels are coming. I need my FSN-Bay Area in HD now! Giants, A's, Warriors, and Sharks all have a TON of HD games throughout the year.

It's not that I don't love the over-compressed, blurry signal of FSN-BA. I just want to see what my Sharks look like in HD! Come on Dish, sign that contract and turn it on!

OK, here goes. Two more days until 8/15 when E* is cranking up the HD. In the press release last month, they said they were adding the 7 or so RSN-HD channels, with more on 8/15, in addition to 7 national HD channels. Any word on what "more" RSN-HD channels are coming. I need my FSN-Bay Area in HD now! Giants, A's, Warriors, and Sharks all have a TON of HD games throughout the year.

It's not that I don't love the over-compressed, blurry signal of FSN-BA. I just want to see what my Sharks look like in HD! Come on Dish, sign that contract and turn it on!

They never said more RSN-HD's would be added on 8/15. Just said more to come.

NO COMCAST SPORTS NET HD!

Those of us E* customers in the Washington D.C. area are waiting for Charlie to make nice with Comcast so we can watch the Capitals (Alexander Ovechkin) and Wizards (Gilbert Arenas) in HD.

They never said more RSN-HD's would be added on 8/15. Just said more to come.

Well, according to their press release more are scheduled to be released tomorrow.

"On July 11, DISH Network will launch eight Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) in high definition (HD) that feature game-only baseball content, including Fox Sports Network Arizona (Ch. 365), Fox Sports Network Northwest (Ch. 376), Fox Sports Network Cincinnati (Ch. 377), Fox Sports Network Pittsburgh (Ch. 378), Fox Sports Network Detroit (Ch. 380), SportsTime Ohio (Ch. 381), Fox Sports Network North (Ch. 386), and SportsNet New York (DISH Network Ch. 388). With the launch of nine HD RSNs earlier this year, these new additions bring DISH Network’s total lineup of HD RSNs to 17, with more channel launches planned for Aug. 15."

I'll bet Alltitude HD will be turned on tomorrow along with a few more:
Comcast Sports Net. Chicago
Sports Time Ohio Network
Fox Sports Bay Area
Comcast Sports Net. West (Sacramento)

Sports Time Ohio Network
Fox Sports Bay Area

Since tomorrow is Christmas for E* customers, I hope Santa brings us this surprise.

Sports Time Ohio Network
Fox Sports Bay Area

Of course, after the White Sox are all but out of contention. Still would be nice if Charlie decides to be Santa tomorrow.

CSN Chicago HD is my most important factor in deciding to stay with E* after my 18 months ends in March. I hope for the best... (WGN HD wouldn't hurt either... wink wink nudge)

FOXBA would be a very nice addition. I off tomorrow... so I will be interested to check things out while I am doing the laundry and vacuming :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)