922 Stuck in Slingbox Mode

hoopsbwc34

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 6, 2005
My 922 is "stuck" in slingbox mode. That means I can't use PIP or swap tuners. I can tell because when I watch live TV, I can only access tuner 1 and the background tuner icon in the upper right hand corner is blue. Plus the blue light is on the front of the 922.

I've tried to connect and then "disconnect" via slingbox from my computer and android phone, reset the 922, disconnect the internet connection overnight...and nothing has worked. Any ideas?

Wow! That was it... thanks! Any idea how I got into Duo mode, or why that's even an option on the 922??

Firmware update. ;) Most people are happy with this new capability, since it makes the receiver like every other Duo.

TheKrell said:
Firmware update. ;) Most people are happy with this new capability, since it makes the receiver like every other Duo.

The main reason is to allow for the upcoming firmware update that will make the 922 google tv ready.

As this post pointed out why dish had disabled the duo mode.

The dish tech dept. Told me that in order for the integration of the revue box they had to allow the duo mod on the 922.

I was told that once the duo mode is active that the update for google tv will shortly follow. So I expect that the next update will be for google tv.

The dish tech dept. Told me that in order for the integration of the revue box they had to allow the duo mod on the 922.

I was told that once the duo mode is active that the update for google tv will shortly follow. So I expect that the next update will be for google tv.

So...does that mean it works as a real DUO receiver now? ie. It can output to another TV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts