97w ku

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kodaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 22, 2010
North East PA
Hi folks,
I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing a signal cutting out on tp 11842 ?
on 12115 the signal is rock solid as is on all the rest i try.
I have no idea what on my equipment could possibly give a 1 tp problem when it is at 75Q as are the rest of them.
thanks

Fine here.
11842 can be susceptible to adjacent satellite interference if your dish is not optimum or appropriately sized.
AFAIK it is also a lower powered transponder.

Reactions: kodaz
i have checked and doublechecked everything, replaced everything in the system and the same results,
it doenst show up all the time, it takes 5- 10 minutes to show up.
ADTv is particularly suseptable while AFTv is barely noticeable .

Thanks for your replies, but i have tried moving the dish all around, changing boxes, direct hook up on the lnb, changeing lnb. Different transponders are still working great, only 11842 not working right, blips every 5 mins or so. works great 90% of the time, but when i study the picture, i can see the signal drop out and then the picture pixelates just a bit. It just does not happen fast.
The dish i am using and have been using for 4 years without problems is an 8 ft unimesh.
the problem has me confused for now.

Hi folks,
I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing a signal cutting out on tp 11842 ?
on 12115 the signal is rock solid as is on all the rest i try.
I have no idea what on my equipment could possibly give a 1 tp problem when it is at 75Q as are the rest of them.
thanks

Can get other Horizontal transponders on that bird? You mentioned 12115, but that is Vertical.

Reactions: kodaz
yes, the only one that was bothering was 11842. and this morning, it was all good. no issues. it just stopped.
thanks for looking!

Thanks for your replies, but i have tried moving the dish all around, changing boxes, direct hook up on the lnb, changeing lnb. Different transponders are still working great, only 11842 not working right, blips every 5 mins or so. works great 90% of the time, but when i study the picture, i can see the signal drop out and then the picture pixelates just a bit. It just does not happen fast.
The dish i am using and have been using for 4 years without problems is an 8 ft unimesh.
the problem has me confused for now.

11842 I usually get around the 55% mark on my 90cm dish. the rest comes in over 63% or so.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts