99.0 W. KU

Just scanned now. Scanned in 32 TV channels and 1 radio channel including all the scrambled ones. So there's lots to scan in, but not much to watch. Including that Infowars hogwash.

Hogwash to some but who needs political correctness? Lol.

Yeah I am hitting the fox mux in the 20's with my 90cm and GEOSAT 3500. I wish I could see how many feeds I could get with a 1.2 that I am missing now and I wonder why certain birds like 99 and 89 are so hard to hit.

I wouldn't worry too much about 89. Wild feeds on that satellite are few and far between. The best satellites for feeds are 87, 91, 95, 99, 103 and 105.

I really dont ever get any feeds on 95. I get all of mine on 91 and 103 and a few on 87 and on 105. I may scan in one feed a week on 95 and 99. Then again I have a 90cm. I guess on a 1.2 meter you are pulling in feeds I cant see.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Don't forget the amost never seen G-25 bird on 93 W*! This bird is pretty weak some Mexican raw feeds use it but very rare!

Galaxy 11 just very recently replaced Galaxy 25 at 93.1 °W. Galaxy 25 had been in an inclined orbit for a while, so that's why there hasn't been any video there in a long time, but Galaxy 11 is in a geostationary orbit, so we may see occasional video feeds at 93.1 °W once again soon.

Edit: I have to correct the part in gray. Looking at the application to move Galaxy 11 to 93.1 °W, the narrative states that Galaxy 11 will operate in an inclined orbit just like Galaxy 25 had been. So, forget that part about seeing video feeds at this location anytime soon.

Last edited:
Well something always told me to blindly do a blind scan in the 93 area and I always thought it would be foolish because i thought nothing was there any longer and it brought me back to the old days because that was once my due south bird and made setting up a motorized dish much easier.

comfortably_numb Camel and horse Racing 97w 12184 H 22500 Oman HD

Lol. I wouldnt be surprised if there were camel racing on that bird. My wife was shocked when I would show her the channels on there. She saw a Russian channel that kept referencing Trump and she was like OMG Trump is in with the Russians, and I had to explain to her the channel and then she saw all the camel jockey channels and then Dr Gene was preaching and smoking a cigar and she was like WTH is that? I told her how I had been watching the old cigar preacher since I was 8 years old and we got our satellite as a kid. Lol. She is in awe of the oddball but interesting stuff we can get that you would never see anywhere else. She will really be in for it when we get a BUD.

Lol. I wouldnt be surprised if there were camel racing on that bird. My wife was shocked when I would show her the channels on there. She saw a Russian channel that kept referencing Trump and she was like OMG Trump is in with the Russians, and I had to explain to her the channel and then she saw all the camel jockey channels and then Dr Gene was preaching and smoking a cigar and she was like WTH is that? I told her how I had been watching the old cigar preacher since I was 8 years old and we got our satellite as a kid. Lol. She is in awe of the oddball but interesting stuff we can get that you would never see anywhere else. She will really be in for it when we get a BUD.

There is frequent camel racing on 97 ;)

Reactions: c-spand
Yes Dr. Gene had on c band and still has the strongest signal out there. My boss had 12 ft paraclipse in the 80's. UA channel has the Ukraine news mostly in english channel. Great to see all angles of the news out there in the world. Heard many stories of the fake news in Germany from folks who are from there.:amen

Reactions: olliec420